Chapter 33

Maddy's POV:

"What are you doing Maddy?" Dad asked, sitting beside me as I held the baby in my arms.

"With what?"

"Will and Ross." He replied.

My glance dropped to my hands. "I'm with Will." I told him. "And quite frankly, if I want to talk boys, I'll go to Mum."

He shrugged his shoulders, sitting back in the chair. "I just hope you know what you're doing."

"I always do, don't I?"

I had no idea.

"Alright if I come in?" Will asked.

"I was going on a coffee run anyway." Dad said, pushing himself out of the chair and leaving quickly.

Will say down from where my dad had just got up, he sat beside me, watching me with the baby.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" I questioned, smiling down at my newborn.

Holding the baby made me never want to let go but labour taught me I'm more than happy with one, I don't want anymore and it killed me that I couldn't give Will what he wanted but I just couldn't.

"Takes after you." Will smiled, snapping me back into reality.

I smiled at him. "I love you."

"I love you."

* * *

"I want to go home." I argued with the doctor.

"Doc if she wants to go then why can't she?" Dad asked.

"It isn't safe." He said.

"Well is she stable?" Dad asked.

"Yes."

"Exactly."

"I'd like to run some more tests, so if you'd like to take a seat Madeline and I'll be back soon." The doctor said before walking out of the room.

"Got my overnight bag?" I questioned Dad.

"Yep." He replies, gripping it tightly in his hand.

"Good." I pulled my dressing down off, revealing my fully clothed body from under the dressing gown Rachel had bought with her.

I handed it to Will as I slipped his jacket over my shoulders and slung my hand bag over my shoulder which Nina bought along for me.

"Ready?" Mum asked.

"Always." I smiled before linking arms with her.

"Keys." She said, handing my dad them back.

"I'll give you a lift Mum." Josh said to Rachel.

"And you can ride with us." Grandpa said to Ross. "Give the couple some privacy, you know?"

"I can take a hint you old fart, I don't need to ride in your dodgy car again." He spat back.

"Ross!" I scolded.

"I've got somewhere to be anyway." He said, turning the opposite way to us once we got out of the hospital.

"Babe aren't you forgetting the baby?" Mum asked.

"Liam's having him at the house, I'll see him when I get home." I replied.

"What about us?" Gale asked. "I want to see my great grand daughter."

"And you will, tomorrow, I'll bring her over." I promised.

Mum, Will, Dad and I got in dad's car. My grandparents got in the other with Mason and Rachel, Nina and Josh got in Josh's.

No one really saw where Ross went, all I know is I didn't see him for the rest of the day, nor did anyone else.