the last time

[Play I fall apart by post malone]

Ava comes bursting through my door like a hurricane. Abruptly snatching me off of Moon's lap causing me to hit the floor. It happened so fast I couldn't feel the impact.

"I knew you wanted him you whore!"
She said before bracing to kick me in the stomach, luckily Moon grabbed her just in time.  "What the hell Ava!" He yelled.

"You were in here cheating on me with her!" Her voice was filled with so much disgust. "No" I said standing up "we were just talking." She scoffed "he's wearing only a towel" she growled

"I just took a shower babe. I would never cheat on you." Moon said before kissing Ava's forehead.

And just like that my whole body turned into ice. My blood was like icicles in my veins. Everything became muffled, my vision blurred and I began to shake.

Is this what it feels like to almost die from a broken heart?

"I'm tired of this! Ava announced folding her arms aggressively. This friendship" she said sarcastically putting air quotes around." Needs to be over! Now!"

"Well too bad, I spoke up "our friendship is too strong". I'm glad that my voice didn't sound too pathetic.  Ava cackled. "I know how we can solve this Xavier choose, me or her"

My whole body went numb once again. I looked at Moon his dark blue eyes were blank and indecipherable.

It looked like he needed persuasion. "Moon look at me" I said. He did but his eyes gave nothing away. "Choose. if you pick me I'll always be here for you I'm your best friend, no matter how much I'm in love with you I'll always be your best friend. Chose me". My voice didn't sound like my own and I was so afraid I couldn't breathe.

Ava just whispered something in his ear. He nodded when she was done and looked at her then looked back at me. And then he said three words that would probably haunt me for the rest of my life. 

"I choose Ava"

She squealed and jumped on him and he caught her and hugged her and they smiled and I felt like dying. 

I've never wanted to die so badly in my life. 

"Moon, we were 6 when we met, you knocked on my window remember? You told me that you would never leave me. You told me that you loved me, remember that? You kissed me that day. And we both liked it! And you left me already remember." I sounded horrible like a dead frog was in my throat.

"I'm sorry Star you don't understand" he said before turning for the door. I quickly ran in front of it and closed it blocking him from leaving." Moon if you leave don't you ever think about talking to me ever again. If you leave this will be the last time you ever see me."

"Star don't do this" he said quietly. 

"Then don't leave me again" I said this as I choked on my tears.  "please you did it before and I don't think I can go through that again."

"Let's go babe she's pathetic" Ava says grabbing his arm.

"Moon" I said weakly begging him with my eyes.

"I'm sorry Star, good goodbye"

I couldn't breathe. "Moon" was my last plea before he left with Ava. Hand in hand.

"I hate you!" I said as they walked down the stairs.

"I hate you!" I yelled again.

"I hate you!" I screamed.

I broke down mentally. I screamed and screamed and I threw things around and I broke things and Everything was red everything was black.

I needed air. I needed to drive. So I took my mom's keys and I drove, and I drove I didn't care where I was going and I didn't care how fast I was going. I was blinded my tears.

And my heart was overwhelmed with loss, devastation, I was broken. I came to the conclusion that maybe I'm mentally ill, the first time moon left did something to me, and I've never been the same..

And it was like everything happened so fast, either something hit me, or I hit someone but it hurt really bad, not  wearing a seatbelt my head hit the windshield causing it to crack, I didn't feel it.  I surprisingly I felt at peace.

The pain in my head was much more easier to bare than the one in  my heart.

I saw lights, must be the police or a.  ambulance but, it faded away until everything was black. 

Maybe death wouldn't be such a bad thing.