A new Xavier

^ Xavier^

Xavier POV.

Anger.

That's what I felt when I saw her. When I saw Sierra. When I saw Star. 

I was sure that my girlfriend helped me forget about my feelings for her. But no. The minute I saw her. My heart did the same thing it would do when we were young. My breath hitched like it would always do. Her eyes were the same beautiful warm golden color and her hair was purple.

She looked so good.

My mouth literally watered at the sight of her. Her face was beautiful and her body.

Wow.

I took a deep breath and tried to take my mind off of her.

I entered the kitchen and I smiled when I saw my girlfriend. She was standing there looking very sexy in her tight black dress and black knee high boots.

"Hey babe" she says before kissing me. She immediately pokes her tongue in my mouth. Grinning I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me.

Ava is the perfect distraction.

"Excuse me! This is not the time or place. If you two want to make out then go do it elsewhere!" I rolled my eyes as my mom's chastising voice yelled loudly.

We stopped kissing but, I kept my hands on her waist. I didn't realize there were other people in the kitchen until I saw Star and some girl sending next to her.

My heart sunk when I saw Star's gaze on the ground. My heart flooded with guilt. Wait why should I be guilty?I'm kissing my girlfriend. There's nothing wrong with that.

Star and her friend walked pass us to get some cups off the counter. As she passed me her scent entered my nostrils making my heart flutter. She smelled so sweet. Longing spread through me quickly.

I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw.

Stop it. You have a girlfriend you don't need to be sniffing some other girl. My conscience reminds me.

Me and Ava both sit down on the couch with her sitting on my lap. She looked at me and frowned. "Babe I have something to tell you"

     "What's up?" I tried to sound curious even though I didn't care me and Ava were more physical in our relationship. Communication isn't our strong suit . Yea, I liked her but I didn't love her.

"Your friend Sierra attacked me at the club the other day. She just punched me in my face and started punching me" her face went red.

Star? Fighting? I laughed at the thought. "I'm not joking. Go tell her not to put her hands on me anymore". She said through clenched teeth. I tried not to laugh but, I could not take her serious right now. She hit my shoulder. "Babe stop laughing at me and go tell her not to put her hands on me anymore!"

I stood up quickly causing Ava to stumble and fall on the couch. I winked at her "I'll be right back". She pursed her lips. "Hurry babe, I'm gonna miss you" she says adjusting herself.

I smiled at her before going to find Star. I mean Sierra. I'm not 14 anymore I'm not gonna call her that stupid nickname. When I got to military school I was taught to toughen up. I was taught to throw away my emotions. I was a wimp before I left. The consistency of being a nice guy led me to a place that I now call home.

   When I first got there. All I talked about was my best friend. I told everyone about how beautiful she was. About how her smile made my heart swell with satisfaction. Whereas I told them why I was scared to tell her how much I was in love with her.