Catfight

"So, I saw this tweet this morning" Jade said amusement clear in her voice.

   "what did it say?" I asked.

   "So this guy  tweeted this question; do men really care about cellulite? And someone else retweeted and said I don't care what kind of phone she got"

    I bursted out laughing. "What! OMG cellulite and a cellular device are two different things!" I guffawed.

She laughed along with me clapping her hands and nodding her head. "I know right people are so dumb"

"Oooh I saw this really good tweet to" I told her once our laughter dies down.

"What did it say?" She grinned.

"It said; you can ask a guy for nothing and he still won't have it!"

We bursted out laughing. Jade laughed so hard she accidentally hit someone else but she stopped the brakes on time.

"Oh My God and the sad thing is... That's so true!" Tears were falling from her eyes as she laughed again.

     Me and Jade were currently on the way to the club Lucky worked at. Jade apparently had got a job there. I was happy for her but,the thought of her and Lucky working together put a little stress on me. They hated each other.  With those two working in the same place I just hope they wouldn't burn the place down.

      "So you're gonna be a waiter?" I ask her after our giggle fit as we pull up on the parking lot. "Waiter and hostess " She answers with a humble shrug. Even though Jade's underage she still landed a job at the strip club. Her mom is good friends with the owner.

     "Ok best friend I'm so proud of you!" I give her a big kiss on her cheek.  She pushes away and wipe off her cheek but, the smile on her face tells me she was grateful for it.

  We enter the club and Jade goes off to clock in. I scan the club to see if I could  find Lucky but, I don't see him anywhere . I order an ice water and wait for it in silence.

     After a couple of minutes some guy sits beside me along with a girl with dark brown hair. They both are wearing a lot of leather and I can smell the cigarette scent lingering on their clothes.

     I didn't mind the fact that they were sitting beside me. But, I did mind at how the openly stared at me no subtly or remorse. I tried my best to ignore them.

    "Is this her?" I hear the girl ask. Her voice was scratchy and soft at the same time. It was strangely beautiful. I wonder if they were talking about me. My answer was confirmed when I caught them staring at me"

       "It's not polite to stare" I tell them narrowing my eyes.

   " I was just looking at your hair" it's very.... interesting"

That was not a compliment. "Yea I dyed it" I say trying not to roll my eyes. I'm trying to keep my cool but it seemed like these guys were trying to push my buttons. 

Maybe it's a phase. "You know like the one Miley Cyrus went through"

      "I am not going through a freaking phase. I just wanted to dye my hair violet purple, I don't care if you don't like it but, I do and that's all that matters.

        They bursted out laughing. "Oh yea this is definitely her. The best friend of Xavier Monroe"  the guy smirked at me. I stood up and towered over the boy. My hand was itching to slap him across the face but,I didn't because he didn't actually do anything to me.

     But, the mention of my best friend has me a little triggered. 

        "How do you know Moon?" I ask before realizing that they didn't know what I used to usually call him. " I mean how do you kno- "