The tattoo

I slept surprisingly peacefully and didn't feel like getting out of bed the next day. I opened my eyes and began to search for my phone. Which is a bad habit I need to stop. I had two missed call from Lucky and Jade didn't bother to call at all. After saying my morning prayers I brush my teeth and get dressed in a black tank top and blue high wasted shorts.

Being the lazy person I am I flop back on the bed and unintentionally fall asleep.

                          *******
I wake up to the sound of chewing? No... smacking loud smacking.

I have to be dreaming right now. Sitting up in the bed I see Xavier holding my box of Rice Krispy treats. I could hear my heart crumble in my own ears.

I quickly ran over to him and snatched the box out of his hands.

"You thief!" I screech holding  my box of rice Krispy treats close to me as if I'm afraid they'd fade away.

"Why are you yelling?" He asks his with a with a mouthful.

I glare at him "you broke in my room and stole my rice Krispy treats! How'd you even know where they were?!"

He pointed to my closet. "After all these years you didn't change your secret stash of snacks your mom doesn't let you eat"

I ran over to my closet the door was in fact open and my secret stash of snacks my mom don't let me eat were all gone.

All gone. 

The only thing left were oatmeal pies. Tears formed in my eyes before I could realize it. I stalked out of my closet to find Xavier sitting on my bed with a bored expression on his face.

I tried to slap him but, he caught my wrist quickly. "You need to stop abusing me"

"Let me go" I growled trying to get out of his stronghold.

"Promise you won't hit me" he smirked.

"I can't promise that" I said before pinching his arm with my free hand.

Pinches are his weakness.

He hissed and let go of me to tend to his hurting arm. Oh yea I pinch with my nails.

"That wasn't nice" he said annoyed.

"Stealing my snacks isn't nice either"

"Did I cause you physical pain?" He asked pointing to his bruising arm.

"You cause me emotional pain" I mumbled blinking away shed tears " I mean you ate all my snacks how could you do that haven't you done enough!"

He flinched but recovered quickly putting the bored expression back on his face.  "They're just snacks I can buy you more"

I bit my lip to stop a sob from escaping " I don't want anything from you. Get out you're not allowed here anymore"

He opened and closed his mouth like he was unsure of what to say. Finally he stood up and walked over to me. I stood my ground even though I wanted to shrink away.

           "I came here to see you"

"Why" I looked at him with resentment and anger.

"To tell you that kissing you was a huge mistake"

A stupid tear escaped my eye but I quickly wiped it away " yea it was" I say.

"But, it doesn't have to stop right? I mean we can kiss and it won't mean anything it could be just for fun"