Wasted

** ***************

When the workers of the club brought a single chair in the middle of the dance floor and sat me down in it I was terrified. What I didn't expect was for the guy named lucky to grind on me. He straddled me while taking my hands and placing them on his pectorals.

      I blushed pathetically. The song pony playing in the background gave lucky even more confidence. He lifted me up and without much hesitation I wrapped my legs around him. He began to dance expertly while I was still straddling him.

   At first I was uncomfortable but the more he danced ,and the way the crowd cheered us on ,and the way the song became louder. I began to have fun.

I threw my head back and laughed. I laughed because I knew something like this was forbidden in my life . Here I am 16 years old receiving a lap dance from a male stripper named
lucky. Who would've thought?

     The song came to an end and I jumped off of lucky. I scrambled through the crowd to find Jade. I looked everywhere but she was nowhere to be seen. Rolling my eyes I walked over to the bar. Stepping in a unknown liquid I realized my shoes were still in that corner where I threw them. 

Now that I think about it. That was really dumb. Grunting I sat on a stool at the bar. I just wanna get really drunk right now. "Hey you" a voice says beside me.

  I look to my side and see Lucky with a smug smile on his handsome face. He sat beside me leaving no personal space. "Thanks for the dance" I say awkwardly. He chuckled " no THANK YOU" he says over the loud song that just started.

I smiled shyly knowing nothing else to say. "You have lovely feet" he says after a minute. I blushed unintentionally curving my toes out of his view. He only chuckled.  "Can I see your feet" he asks. 

I snorted " do you have some kind of foot fetish?"

He laughed loudly making his handsome face even more handsome.

He doesn't look better than Xavier. My subconscious subtly reminds me.

"I don't have a foot fetish violet. I saw these heels over there in the corner and you so happen to be the only girl with no shoes on. "He says as I bit my lip shyly.

"Don't do that violet" he says pulling my bottom lip from outside my mouth with his thumb. "Let me put your shoes on for you" he says after staring at my lips.

"I'm perfectly capable of putting on my shoes". I let him know wiping my bottom lip off." I understand but right now let me be prince charming and you be Cinderella" he says ignoring my actions.

I rolled my eyes a smile playing on my lips. "I don't do fairytales". He bit his lip. "I don't care" he suddenly takes my legs and place them in his lap. I tugged my dress down frantically as he begins to put on my shoes. He starts with my left leg. His touch is warm and soft as he places my foot inside of the shoe.  He zips up the side of my heel slowly a small smile on his lips. He does the same with my right foot. Placing the shoe in his hand on my ankle  rubbing it softly. After both of my shoes are on securely I quickly take my feet off of his lap.

  " I need a drink" I say to him. Lucky looks at me with his eyebrows raised for a second. He thinks I'm kidding. "I'm serious" he chuckles. "Hey Fred let me get a round for the birthday girl" he says to the bartender.

"Sure thing". Fred says.

I begin to search through my purse for the money I owe. "I'm paying violet, when you're with me you pay for nothing. "

I nod being perfectly fine with that.

The bartender sets 4 shot glasses filled with alcohol " this is  Lucky begins "tequila so take it eas-