A lot of chemistry

Sierra^

I slapped him with all my might. At first he was shocked but, he looked back at me with amused eyes. Causing my blood to boil. "Don't stare at my boobs!" I pushed him to show him that I was serious.

He chuckled. "I wasn't staring at them. I just took a quick glance" I dropped my jaw in pure shock. "You have a whole  girlfriend but, you break into my room after you didn't speak to me at the party I threw for you to come take a quick glance at my boobs!" I whisper  yelled. I feel heat rise up in my neck and face.

He sighs. "Look I came here to ask you why you punched my girlfriend" I'm gonna ignore the fact that he didn't acknowledge me throwing a party for him. On top of that he didn't apologize for staring at my boobs!!

What's gotten into him?

I shook my head in exasperation. "She punched me and I just defended myself. His eyes flashed so quick I couldn't catch the emotion in them. He sighed "Did she hurt you?" His voice softens reminding me of the old him.

"Yea she did but I'm fine" his eyes widen and he grabs my shoulders and scan my body. "Where did she hurt you are you ok?" He grabs my face and study it closely. My racing heartbeat increased at his close proximity. Ignoring his fresh baked cookie scent I harshly push him away.

He stumbles back his expression darkening. "I was just trying to see if you're okay"

"I am" I hold up my hands I'm alive and well just a few bruises"

He sighs in relief or maybe out of annoyance I couldn't detect which one. "Don't provoke her" he says.

I roll my eyes " she started it but I really don't care about this conversation anymore. Talking about  but her is a big waste of my precious time". I  say sitting on my bed.

"So you don't like her?" He questions dumbfounded. I would think that he'd know the answer to that already!

Ignoring his question I begin to pick up my clothes off the floor. "So you're just going to ignore me?"

I responded with silence.

"You know what! I knew that when I came back you'd be a whole other person! I was right!"

My blood began to boil. I dropped the clothes and walk up to him. " I'm a different person? You are the one that walks through the door and not even speak to me like a  normal person would."

He narrows his eyes. "Well I wanted to see my girlfriend not you"

I closed my eyes as a crippling pain spread through my soul.

" But,you're my best friend and I love you" I tell him trying to hold back the single tear threatening to fall.

He looks at me with a cold frown " I hate that"

"Hate what?"

He looks at me with a longing in his eyes. What is he longing for?

"I can't do this anymore" he says before walking away.

"Do what?" I whisper.

He turns around fury in his eyes " I can't be your friend anymore. "That would be disrespecting my girl".

I lick my dry lips. He was making me feel like scum. Like something that was stuck on the bottom of his shoe..

Swallowing  I lifted my head and shrugged. "Go to her get out of my room"

He walks towards the door.

"My boyfriends would never treat me this way"

He stops waking and turns to face me. His eyebrows were furrowed so tight a line formed in the middle of his face. He walks closer to me and now we're standing face to face.  I make sure not to look in his eyes.

"You have a boyfriend?"

      I grin as I shake my head. "Yes and he's perfect" he tilts his head to the side. "Perfect you say?" He asks taking my hand. I gasped " yes, he's  everything I've ever wanted in a guy."

   He licks his lips. "Does he make you feel good?" He asked rubbing little circles in my palm. The tickling sensation spreading through my whole body.

"Y-Yes" I weakly stutter as he begins to  grab my waist holding it tight in his warm hands.

He chuckles and the sound fills my head and it's all I hear all I want to hear. He lifts my head with his thumb and index finger and makes me look in his eyes.

Looking in his eyes is equivalent to looking at the sun for the first time after being stuck in a dark cave for years.

I gasped in fear and awe. His eyes were a beautiful gold.  "Does you're boyfriend hold you like this?" His deep voice whispers he picks me up instinctively I wrap my legs around his torso. He backs us up trapping me between the door and him. Holding the bottom of my thighs as I straddle him.

"What are you doing?" I squeak.

"Something you're boyfriend will never do" he kisses my neck and I close my eyes trying to ignore the pleasure I feel.

"And what's that?" I ask my eyes still closed and my arms wrapped around his neck.

     He smiles a breathtaking smile"I can make you feel something." With that being said he slammed his lips on mine. I pathetically melted into the kiss and grab his soft curls in both of my hands.

    He sucks on my bottom lip greedily and I moan in pleasure. Our lips move in sync like a steady rhythm to a perfect dance. His kiss was powerful and passionate like he was trying to tell me he misses me. The kiss is also rough and angry he was mad at me. But, I was mad at him too.

Kissing Moon made me feel like time stops and it's just us floating in the clouds. Without worries or problems just pure bliss and happiness. 

   He squeezes my waist tighter making me smile in the kiss. I grab his curls harder causing him to chuckle and kiss me harder.

I break away from the kiss to look at him. His face was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. His lips were swollen and the smile he gave me made me grateful that he was holding me because I probably would've passed out.

We were both breathing heavily and had big stupid grins.

"Star?" My heart thumped with excitement at the old nickname I haven't heard in years.

"Yes? Moon?" I answered bashfully.

"I missed you like crazy"

I shivered at the intense passion in his eyes. "Same" I replied.

I shivered as he licked my bottom lip slowly,and pecked my lips.

My phone started to ring and it's like a switch has been turned off. I hopped off of him like he was on fire.

" That can never happen again" I say letting the phone ring. My mind was still spinning from that kiss and I knew Lucky was calling me and talking to my boyfriend wouldn't be the best choice right now.

"Don't ever kiss me again!"Moon's expression went dark his golden eyes turning blue instantly. It was beautiful and terrifying at the same time.

He licked his lips. " You're right I won't. Let's never speak about this again"

"Agreed." I say.

"You should warn your boyfriend though" he smirks.

I squint my eyes. "Warn him about what"

       "About me and you".  He walks to the window "Apparently we have a lot of chemistry." He winks at  me before climbing out of my window.

Guilt was flooding through my body. I just cheated on my boyfriend.

  I shake my head and, I'm so ashamed to  admit. I haven't been this happy in years...

Who's mad at Sierra?

Who's mad at Xavier?

Who's ready for the next chapter?

Vote
Comment
Xoxoxoxoxoxoo