chapter 19

Dean's house was a complete bachelor's pad. Leather sofas, hardwood floors, 62-inch flat-screen TV, game systems, every gadget known to man was in his house. Well, we are going to have to change some things before the baby gets here. Wait what am I saying?! I am talking as if I already know that I am pregnant.

"Dean, your house is a man cave. I bet you have half-naked women hanging up on the wall in your room." I said to him as I explored the living room.

"Well... Not in my bedroom" was all he said.

"I knew it! You have tits and ass on your wall. Such a juvenile." I laughed.

"Don't judge me." he laughed

"Well, who do you have on your wall? I got to see this."

"You are more than welcome to go look. I will get us something to drink. My room is upstairs, the first door on your left. The guest room across from that is my office. That is where the tits and ass are. While you are in my room, feel free to get naked." he said as he smacked my ass.

"Ow! Boy you have got to stop doing that," I said as I rubbed my cheek.

He kissed me before heading to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at him and walked up the stairs. I count wait to see his room. I reached the top of the stairs and walked down the hall to his guest room. I opened the door and was shocked to see the pictures on the wall.

"Boy, he sure does love chocolate," I said to myself.

There was a poster of Tyra Banks from her swimsuit issue for Sports Illustrated, a picture of Stacy Dash, and a very naked picture of the playmate Ida Ljungqvist. All three are very beautiful black women. I was shocked. I thought I would see a picture of Anna Nicole Smith on his wall. I walked further into his room to look around some more. Satisfied that I had seen enough, I walked over to his room.

The walls were burnt red with white trim, and hardwood floors. However, everything else in the room was black, the curtains, the rug under the bed, even his king-size bed that stood in the middle of the room. I walked over to the bed and ran my hand down the duvet. The bedding was red with black stripes. I bit my lip as I thought about what it would be like to have him make love to me in between those red satin sheets.

"Don't worry baby we will be in the bed in no time," Dean said as he startled me. How long has he been standing there?

"You scared me, Dean," I said as I walked over to him.

He was holding two glasses of white wine. I would love to have a glass, but what if I am pregnant. I would be causing damage to our unborn child.

"You seem a little distracted this week. I have a glass of wine for you," he said to me as he placed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

What should I do? I don't want him to get suspicious. But I know I shouldn't drink any alcohol until I knew for sure I wasn't carrying his child.

"No thank you. My stomach has been a little upset today. I don't think I should drink." I lied. I don't like lying to him. I feel so guilty. Maybe I should tell him

"Oh ok," He placed the glasses on the dresser by the door, and placed his arms around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me so I could kiss his lips. His lips felt good on mine. He still tastes of me. As our lips parted, his tongue savagely found mine. I love the passion he has for me. I can feel it when we kiss when he touches me deep down to my soul. I gripped my fingers in his hair, pulling gently. I could feel him growing hard against my stomach. My body cried out for him to be inside me. I was just about to unbutton his pants when he stopped me. Both of panting.