chapter 14

"Happy birthday my love." I felt warm lips against mine.

 "Dean baby. Why are you waking me up?" we just had sex 2 hours ago. I am so tired."

"I wanted to wish my baby girl a happy birthday. I have a present for you."

"Dean, couldn't this wait? I am so tired." I yawned.

"No. Now wake up.," he demanded. I loved when his voice was so authoritative. It always make me stand at attention, makes me wet between my thighs.

"Ok." sighed. I was so tired.

My body still recovering from the intense orgasms I endured earlier in the night. Hell from all this week. Dean has stayed every night since I had the nightmare. Just thinking about it sent me into a panic attack. Not to mention I haven't spoken to Mike all week.

He has tried calling me, but I would send him to voicemail. Kind of ironic, except for I was not fucking when I rejected his call. I just do not know what to say to him. I mean I do care for him, deeply. I just do not think it is the way he wants me to. Even if I did, I am with Dean now. And he adores me.

Dean moved off the bed and walked to his overnight bag. He walked back over to my side of the bed a handed me a red gifted wrapped box with a white bow. I looked at him questionably.

"What is this Dean?" I asked him.

"Just open it." he grinned fully of pride of the gift that he had gotten me.

I sighed and unwrapped the box. Inside there was a jewelry box. I raised my eyebrow at him. He just shrugged innocently. I opened the box and almost cried. There inside the box, were a pair of princess cut diamond earrings. I just stared at them. Breathless.

"Do you like them?" he asked a little apprehensively.

"Dean they are so beautiful." Tears started rolling down my cheeks. "I love them. Thank you." I leaned over and kissed him. I could feel his body relax underneath our kiss.

"I am so glad baby. Happy birthday my love." he took the box from my hand. "Let me see you in them. Come sit on daddy's lap so I can put them on for you." he took my hand and sat me down on his lap.

He gently kissed my ear and placed an earring in my earlobe. The gesture made my insides ache. He nibbled my other ear and placed it in the other earring. He softly kissed my neck and turned me around on his lap so that I was facing him.

"They look wonderful on you Nikki. I would drape you in diamonds for the rest of my life."

He ran his fingers down the side of my neck, down my chest, and over my erect nipples. The slow torture sent waves of arousal all the way down to the sensitive spot between my thighs. He never took his eyes off mine. Knowing that he was watching me, I slowly licked my lips, watching his lips part. Desire filled his eyes as he bit his lip. He threw me down on the bed making me gasp.

"I want to be inside you. And feel every inch of you that belongs to me and watch you as you come around me over and over."

He ran his fingers over my already aroused wetness. He breathes in deeply. His nostrils flared. He closed his eyes and slowly slid his fingers inside of me making me call out his name. He slowly teased my clit as his fingers played with the inside of my wall that had been buckling on the bed.

"See how your body responds to me?" I whispered his name as he continued taking me over the edge. "Your body is mine. And only mine. Never forget that" he growled as he bit me hard on the soft spot on my neck. Never stopping his hands from making me wet.

"Ahh, Daddy," I whined

"Beg," he whispered upon my lips.

"Please Daddy. Do it again." I whimpered "Please"