chapter 12

It was late morning when I finally woke up. I tried to stretch but my body felt so overused. Every muscle hurt. Especially the ones in my thighs. I rolled over to see Dean smiling at me. He looked so happy right now.

"Good morning my love." he greeted me warmly.

"Good morning." I snuggled close to him. "I'm glad you stayed last night.

"I wanted to wake up with you lying next to me. How do you feel?"

"Like I had one too many orgasms." I laughed.

"Oh trust me, baby. I can give you many more," he said nibbling my ear.

My eyes light up with excitement. More of what we had last night? I have never experienced anything so intense in all my life. Every touch, every kiss, had my body begging for release. Does sex feel like this for everyone?!?

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat." I said. I tried to get out of the bed, but he pulled me back down and cradled me in his arms.

"I would rather eat you," he growled in my ear. Running his hands down my naked body until his palm rested on my clit, which was already hard from just being next to him.

"Mmm. Nicole. You are so wet right now. Is it because of me?" he asked as he teased me with his fingers.

"Yes daddy" I hissed. His fingers started moving faster. I match his rhythm with my hips. Trying to relieve the growing need in my body. I needed to come.

"Keep still," he growled as he bit my nipple. But I could not keep still. I kept moving my hips to get some friction from his hand. He smacked me hard on my clit, causing me to jump.

"Keep still!" he demanded in my ear. "You know I don't like repeating myself." he smacked my sweet spot again.

And again. Harder each time. My clit was swollen and in pain. But the pain felt so good. He started teasing me with his fingers again. It felt so good. And then he smacked my clit again. He continued this way, teasing the smacking my clit, bringing me closer to the edge.

"Daddy please I need you!" I cried out I started moving my hips again. He abruptly stopped and sat on the back of his legs. I sat up on my elbows. Confused about why he stopped. I looked up at him to see the anger in his eyes.

"I told you to keep still. You will listen to me. Or I will not let you come," he hissed.

"I'm sorry," I said keeping my eyes down.

I did not want to see the anger in his eyes. I wanted to come. I must obey him. I felt him move off the bed. He grabbed a condom out of his pocket. And heard him put it on.

"Lie down," he commanded. I looked up at him. His tone was so serious.

I did not move. He raised his eyebrow at me as if saying "you better listen." I immediately lied down on my back. He scratched his nails down my thighs. I moaned out in pleasure. How can he make something that hurts feel so good? I wanted to move, but I did not dare move. Afraid of what he was going to do.

"You are a very stubborn girl Nicole. What should I do? Should I fuck you hard or should I be gentle." he gave me a sly grin.

"Fuck me hard daddy please," I begged him. He smacked my sweet spot.

"Do you think that the choice is yours, Nicole?" I did not answer. He smacked me again. The sound-making me even wetter. "Answer me!" he yelled

"No Daddy. It's your choice." I whimpered. The tone in his voice making my breathing harsh. He slid his fingers inside my walls.

"Is this mine?" he asked me, moving his fingers in and out.

"Yes, daddy." I choked out. My wetness running down my ass.