chapter 10

"Nicole baby wake up." I heard Dean's voice.

Was I dreaming? My eyes were groggy. I was trying to bring them into focus. When they finally came to, I saw the most beautiful face I have ever seen. He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek

"Hey. I must have fallen asleep on the couch. What time is it? I asked him.

"It's 4:45. I am sorry to wake you. You look tired. Go back to sleep. We can talk some other time," he said kissing my lips. Oh, no you do not. You are not getting out of this conversation that easily. I want answers.

"No that's ok. I am up now." I got up off the couch and stretched. "So are we going?" I asked him. He laughed,

"You might want to fix your hair before we leave out of the house."

I placed my hand on my head. I had a complete bed head. Oh no. I cannot believe he just saw me looking like this. I was so embarrassed.

"I will be right back," I said nervously

"Hey don't be shy. You look beautiful when you wake up. I can't wait to see what your hair looks like after we have made love," he said softly, brushing his lips against mine.

"Oh." was all I could say. I turned to walk out of the room when he smacked me hard on the ass.

"Ow Dean," I said playfully.

"You liked it. Now hurry up," he smirked. What is up with people always smacking my butt? I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Hey, I can't help it that you have a nice ass. I could not control myself. Blame your mother for giving you a fantastic ass." he smacked it again, harder this time.

"Ow. That really hurt." I whined.

Rubbing my sore cheek as I walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I think I need a hair cut. My hair was getting too long. It was down the middle of my back. It is too hot out for this. I went to my room and threw on my Adizero Sonic 3. What can I say? I love my sneakers. I had on shorts and a t-shirt. I did not care to dress up. I had enough of prim and proper yesterday.

"I am ready," I told Dean when I came back into the living room

"Nice shoes." he mocked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Tracy I'm gone. I will be back in a little while."

"Use a condom please!" she yelled from her room.

"Tracy what the f..." I could not finish my sentence because Dean cut me off.

"No condoms, I use the pull out method."

I just turned my face to him in shock. He and Tracy thought that was funny. But I did not. I was too embarrassed to say anything. I just grabbed his hand and pulled him out the front door. I was almost down the porch when he turned me around and took me in his arm.

"Calm down baby. It was a joke. Besides, you will be the mother of my children one day. So there is no need for me to pull out." he exclaimed.

Huh?! What the hell did he just say? Oh no. this is too much. I shook my head as if I were trying to erase the words that he just said from my brain.

"We are taking my car," I murmured.

I need to be in control for once. Between Dean and Tracy, I haven't had control over anything in the past 3 days. Hell, I can't even control my body when I am around my man. Shameful!

"That's fine with me. Just as long as you have "Oh shit" handles, I will be ok."

"Dean, what the hell are "oh shit" handles?" I asked with my arms folded.