chapter 6

"Ouch Tracy!! What are you doing." I screamed as Tracy was pulling my hair. I decided to let her fix my hair for my date tonight with Dean. I have to say, she is really hurting me. I tried to move my head out of her reach but was unsuccessful.

"Nikki I swear if you don't hold still!"

She was relentless. Not only did she drive me crazy while we were shopping, but she is also driving me crazy now. Thinking about our shopping excursion, reminded me of what I was going to wear tonight. Tracy had me running around the stores, trying on every slinky, tight dress she could find. I put my trust in her hands, seeing as how I know very little about fashion. Just because I trusted her judgment, doesn't mean that I would not complain.

"Tracy, I am tired, can you please pick a dress already, " I groaned while we were standing by the dressing rooms.

"Not yet Nikki. I haven't found the perfect dress yet, and I will know the dress when I find it. Now try this one on." Tracy yelled as she threw a dress over the door of the dressing room. I fumbled around the dressing room stalling. How I hate shopping with Tracy. She always turns it into a huge production. It is moments like this where I can take a few moments to collect my thoughts and catch my breath.  I slowly took off my clothes so I can try on my dress. After getting it on, and seeing myself in the mirror, I have to give Tracy credit. This dress was beautiful.

"Do you have it on yet?" Tracy called to me. I let out a long exasperated sigh and walked out of the dressing room.

"Nick, that's the dress!!" Tracy clapped her hands. Infected by her enthusiasm, I gave her a little twirl. "Let's ring it up."

After that, we picked out a pair of pumps and accessories to match. Surprisingly, we did not break the bank like I thought we would. You never know what will happen or what you will buy when you are shopping with Tracy. Now that we are home. I swear that Tracy is trying to kill me.

"Stop complaining Nicole. Sit still. Dean will be here in about 30 min and I still need to do your face." I didn't argue with her. I knew she was right. I still had to get ready, but I was a nervous wreck. Yet I sat like a good girl and let her finish putting my hair in pin curls to hold my hair in place so I didn't mess up her hard work.

"There, all done. Now go put on your clothes, please. I have them laid out for you on your bed." I stood up and Tracy smacked me on the ass.

"Ow," I protested.

"Hurry up," she yelled. Could she be anymore bossy?

"Ok, sheesh." I walked down to my room and open the door. I near froze when I saw the items laying on my bed. There, in all, its seductive glory was a solid black bustier with black lace boy shorts to match. I have never worn anything so provocative in all my life. I have never needed to. I diverted my eyes when something gold a shimmery caught my attention. Next to the forbidden lingerie, sat the beautiful dress that my best friend picked out for me. She said that Dean would love me in it. I hurried and put on my lingerie, not thinking too much how sexy I was beginning to feel. After placing the dress on, I sat at my desk and placed on my heels.

"Stay right there in the chair. I am going to let your hair down." Tracy said as she walked into my room. She started undoing the pin curls she placed in my hair. Slowly running her fingers through the ringlets, separating them. After about five minutes, she said she was done.

"Stand up and let me look at you," she said.

I nervously stood up from my desk and turned around. Tracy's mouth fell to the floor.

"Nikki, you look amazing," she whispered. 

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room. She stood me in front of her full-length mirror so that I could see my reflection. I couldn't believe what I saw. Finally, I felt beautiful. My hair was full of curls that fell down my back as if they were ocean waves. Red ruby lips smiled back at me. They looked tantalizing.