chapter 8

The drive home was long. I could not wait to be in my bed with the man who was driving the car. But I wonder if I am ready to go through with this? Am I really going to give my innocence to a man I barely know? I remember the way he kissed me after we walked away from Delaney. His lips taste sweet wine. His arousal pressed against my stomach. Yes, I was ready. I think.

"We are here," Dean said under hooded eyes.

He kissed me on the cheek, got out of the car, and came to open my door. He held out his hand for me. Eyes full of mischievous intent. I exhaled sharply, got out of the car, and placed my hand in his as we walked to the door. My hands were shaking as I tried to fetch my keys out of my clutch. Dean slowly reached around me and grabbed my keys.

"Don't be nervous baby," he said as he turned the lock.

I walked into the house and sat my shoes and clutch down. Dean walked up behind me, moved my hair off the back of my neck, and licked me, sending shivers down my spine.

"Umm...do you want...umm something to drink?" I said between breaths.

"I want to drink you. Every last drop that's falls from you," he said as his hand went up to my dress and caressed my inner thigh.

I moan his name as he places his hand in my hair. He gave my hair a painful yank to the side, giving him access to my neck. He began licking the spot where he was sucking earlier. His hand was slowly traveling further up my dress. I felt my legs start to shake. I braced myself against his chest, not wanting to fall onto the living room floor. Oh my God, we are in the living room, what if Tracy is home. I do not want her to see me like this.

"Relax baby. Tracy is at Bryan's tonight." How does he do that? He turned me around so that I was facing him. "I want you now." He said.

I licked my lips at the sound of his voice. The sight of my tongue setting him overboard. My wetness filling my panties. My vagina begging for relief. He leaned down and kissed me then bit my lip. He slipped his hand in my panties. And just like that, I was turned off. I am not ready for this. But my body calls to him. My nipples so hard and erect, longing for him to bite them. He went back to suckling my sweet spot on my neck. I had to stop before this went any further.

"Dean wait," I tried to protest. My voice weak, my throat dry. He sucked harder. "Ah, please Dean Wait." I tried again.

My body not wanting him to stop. I pulled away from him. Trying to catch my breath. Knees knocking. He was standing in front of me eyes glowing with need. Need for me. His lips were swollen from our passionate kissing. His hair was disheveled. He looked so damn sexy right now. I just want to kiss him. But I stopped myself. He took a step closer to me. I took another back.

"Why are you running baby. Don't you want me? Because I want you." He took my hand and rubbed it against his hard erection. "See what you do to me. I need you, Nicole. I don't want anyone else." I was mesmerized by how hard he was. I want him inside me. But I wasn't ready.

"I am a virgin." I blurted out before I had time to think.

"Oh" was all he could say.

He dropped my hand from his hard form. He took a step back and looked at me. He folded his arms across his chest. Tapping his index finger on his bottom lip. Oh, I love that lip. I had to sit down on the couch just to keep myself from pouncing on him. After a few moments, he sat down beside me and placed my hand in his.

"I am glad you told me, Nicole. You do not want your first time to be some fuck session. You want to make love your first time. I will not pressure you to do anything you are not ready for." he kissed my forehead and smiled. "I have to go," he said as he got up to leave.

"You are leaving?" I asked disappointed. I jumped off the couch to meet his eyes.

"If I don't leave now, you will be fucked. And I won't make love to you." Damn he made that sound so sexy. "And I want to make love to you Nicole. Please believe that. But this is not the time." he said as he pulled me into his arms. He kissed me sweetly. "You have had a long night. You need some sleep. I will call you tomorrow."

"But we haven't exchanged numbers," I murmured a little confused.

He chuckled softly. "I guess Tracy didn't tell you that she gave me your number when I was leaving yesterday. I would have asked you but you were too busy trying to catch your breath after I kissed you." he threw his head back laughing.

"You son of a bitch." I laughed and punched him in the arm

"Ow." he feigned injury. I just laughed even harder. "I love your laugh." he kissed me again. "Goodnight Nicole," he said and walked out the door. I watched him walk down the driveway.

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" I yelled after him. He turned around with a puzzled look on his face. "You know when you called me your girlfriend."

"Yes I did." he smiled and got in the car I stood there waiving like an idiot until he was out of sight.

I am his girlfriend. I like the way that sounds. Wait I have only known him for 2 days. Now we are a couple. I guess I need to change my Facebook status." I walked back into the house talking to myself. Wait... This is my first biracial relationship. Oh, God. What is everyone going to say? Well, at least I know Tracy will be happy. Before I go all in, I am going to need answers about Ms. Delaney. I hope I never have to run into her again.