Chapter 7

It felt like every eye in the place was on me. I felt as if I were out of place, even though I have been here before. My parents would bring Tracy and me every time they would come to visit.

"Just relax" Dean whispered in my ear as he gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

I let his smooth voice and calming words wash over my apprehensive mind and body. I am here on a date with a handsome man. Nervous should be the last thing I am feeling. Never letting go of my hand, Dean approached the hostess and gave his name. A tall beautiful blonde-haired woman approached us. The bewilderment on her face as she looked from Dean to me and then back to Dean, making me feel self-conscious again. She led us to our table.

"Can I get you something to drink to start," she asked not looking at me at all, but directly to Dean.

However, his eyes were fixed on me giving me a warm smile. He ordered the most expensive bottle of wine without looking at the menu, his eyes never leaving mine. The server left to go get the bottle we had requested.

When she came back, she tried one more attempt to get Dean's attention. Bending down over the table so that her top fell forward exposing her breast. Still, his eyes never left mine. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. I have never had a man pay this much attention to me. It made me feel confident that he wanted me not her. She took our order and stomped off to the kitchen. I was happy the bitch was gone.

"I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten all day." I said as my stomach was growling

"I'm hungry too," Dean said with a mischievous look in his eyes.

Somehow, I got the impression he was not talking about food. I dropped my head and looked at the tablecloth. All of a sudden, Dean moved his chair closer to mine. My heart began to race. I clenched my thighs, aware of the arousal that was happening between them.

"Why are you so nervous?" he whispered in my ear.

He trailed his thumb down my exposed back, making me moan in pleasure. How does he do this to me? I have to get some self-control. I tried to move away from him, but he just placed his hand on my thigh.

"Don't move away from me, sit here and enjoy It.," he whispered as he moved my hair aside so he could kiss the soft spot behind my ear.

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to relax as he gently bit my neck. He began to suck, softly, as my breathing became harsher.

"Dean," I whispered.

He groaned against my neck and sucked harder. Oh my God. It feels so good. I could feel my insides throbbing for him to be inside me. I wanted him, right there on the table. I could feel my nipples harden underneath my corset. He sucked harder,  causing me to moan a little too loud for this upscale restaurant. 

"Oh my God Dean,"

"Ahem, excuse me, your food is here" the blonde-haired woman stated as she placed our plates on the table.

Fuck this. I am not hungry for food anymore. I am hungry for him. The man who made my body tingle from his touch. The man who made me so wet, I could feel it between my thighs. I look into his eyes pleading with him to take me now.

"Not yet. We still have to finish dinner," he said as if he read my thoughts. I pouted and frowned at him "Eat." was all he said.

We talked over dinner. Laughing at the stories of our childhood. I found out that he and his sister are close. She lives in San Francisco with her husband. She is pregnant with twins. He beamed with pride as he talked about her. He did not say much about his parents. However, I take it that they are not that close.