chapter 21

Chapter 21

Dean is driving me crazy. You would think I was about to give birth any day now. The scare with his sister has him completely freaked out. I wish I had waited until I was sure that I was pregnant before I told him. Now he has me up before the sun was up.

 "Why are you waking me up, Dean? You are starting to piss me off." I yawned. Barely able to open my eyes.

"I have a surprise for you. Here put these on after you are finished in the bathroom. I also have your juice ready for you in the kitchen. Now hurry before we miss it." he kissed me on the forehead and handed me my sweatpants and hoodie.

"Miss what?" I asked but he was already out of the bedroom.

I can't stand him sometimes, but I was so curious to know what he had planned. I groaned as I rolled out of bed, it is freaking 5:15 in the freaking morning. What could he have possibly planned at this God awful time in the morning?

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, threw on my clothes, and went downstairs. I am so tired. I sat down in the kitchen and drank my juice that Dean left on the table for me. It was apple juice which is my favorite. I went to the refrigerator and pulled out the strawberries.

"Are you ready to go my love?" Dean asked as he walked into the kitchen.

He looked so damn good this morning. He was wearing dark blue relaxed fit jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. His hair was as wild as ever. He just oozes sex. I felt my mouth began to water. I wanted him right there on the kitchen table. I was hungry for him. He started walking towards me as I licked my lips.

"Don't give me that look Nicole because I can't fuck you right now," he whispered upon my lips. I hooked my fingers into his pants belt loops and pulled him closer to me.

"Why not? We can do whatever you have planned later today." I whined.

"No, we can't. Now stop playing and let's go," he said as he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the house.

"Where are we going?" I asked after we had been driving for 5 min.

"Someplace that isn't my parents' house." he winked at me. "I am not telling."

"Fine. Don't tell me. That just means no head for you." I laughed.

"Oh, you say that now my love, but remember once I get you wet, I can make you do anything I want."

He ran his fingers down my hoodie and pinched my nipples. It felt so good to have him touch me. We haven't had sex since we got to his parent's house. For us, that is a long time. We have had sex every day since I gave him my virginity. Last night we were both too tired to even attempt to do it. I arched my back, pushing my breast into his hand. He began a slow torturous caress against my swollen nipple.

"I feel like I haven't touched what is mine in days. I love the way your body responds to me, Nicole. I bet you are wet right now."

He removed his hand from my hoodie and slid it inside my pants. I wasn't wearing any panties, so he had no problem feeling my lower wet lips. I whispered his name as he tugged at my clit.

"Oh, my eager little girl. Always so ready for daddy. But I can't give you what you want right now. You have to wait a few minutes because we are here." he said as he parked the car.

Where the hell was here? We were in a deserted parking lot, and there were no buildings around. But I could hear the sound of the ocean from in front of us. I looked over at Dean who was smiling like a big kid.

"What are we doing here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You will see." was all he said as he grabbed a blanket from the backseat and got out of the car.