Chapter 48

•some swearing in this chapter lol•

Matt's POV
So the night started off normal and everybody was having a great time, until things started getting out of hand. By then we all had a few heavy drinks in us and our minds weren't all straight. The music was blaring and we all jumped around with our sweaty bodies bumping into one another. Me, Taylor, Shawn and Mahogany were all shaking what our mommas gave us, while I saw Carter, Nash, Cam and Jack G all taking shots. All the other boys got last in the crowd somewhere but my vision was too blurry to go find them. A waitress came by with a tray of alcoholic beverages and I took one with one hand and took a long swig from it after cracking it open. The adrenaline was pumping through my veins and the music had taken over my body; or maybe it was all the toxic waste that was put into it but either way I wasn't in control. I knew that by the time the morning came, I wouldn't find myself this hyped but instead with my head in the toilet, asking myself why the hell I decided to go out drinking. All of a sudden a whole bunch of people pushed by me and ran to the bar and started gathering around, so I followed to see what was going on. I tried to shove my way through people and see what was happening until I finally got a glimpse of what was going on. All I saw was Cameron and this other guy in each others faces screaming and swearing while Jack G was trying to split it up. I heard this jerk start going off about our gay boy group and our stupid daughter that's adopted; I wanted to knock the guy on his ass for just speaking that way about Hailey and that's when it clicked. I checked the time on my phone, it read 5:23 am.
We had to get back to the hotel.

Cameron's POV
Jack, Carter, Nash and I were all having a blast, having drinks, talking and laughing, minding our own business. We all decided that we wanted to go and dance but I accidentally stood up to fast and stumbled back abit. Well it just so happened that a guy who also had a few too many was right behind me and I knocked his drink out of his hand.
"Oh, dude. I'm sorry. I'll buy you a new one man"
"Dammit..." he looked up at me and stared at Jack, Nash and Carter behind me and got this smirk on his face.
"Ha, aren't you guys from that gay boy group and all the teenage girls are in love with you and you put on all those cute little kitty shows?" I could just tell this guy was a complete jerk and I really didn't like it. I took a step forward into his face, we were about this same height and I didn't find him intimidating.
"Listen, I understand your upset or whatever but I don't think we need to bring our private lives into this"
"Oh and you have that stupid daughter of yours that you've adopted, well I just feel so bad for her that she's been brought into your care." that was a path he shouldn't have taken.
"Listen here asshole, you can talk any shit that you want about me but nobody brings my daughter into this" I clinched my fists together and my jaw was tightened to the point it hurt.
"And what are you gonna do about it?" he asked me with the same smirk; that I was gonna wipe off his face.
I raised my fist and swung but instead of hitting his face my hand was stopped.
"Cameron!" I looked over and I was met with Jack G's face.
"Forget about him, forget about what he said. He's not worth it and he's not worth the trouble" I ripped my fist from jacks embrace and I looked down at the floor. The other guy got kicked out and all of our crew had to headout; none of us realized what time it got to. All I wanted to do was get home, forget about the fight and sleep.
We had to all catch a cab, feeling sick, exhausted and completely unaware of anything that had happened. All I remember from there was unlocking the hotel door and crashing down on to my bed.
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

A bit of a party/drama chapter for the boys !

Hope you enjoyed :)