Chapter 15

Hailey's POV
It's finally Friday; the week has dragged on forever. Every Friday me and the boys go to a restaurant and hangout together so when I got in the van which by the way Matt had picked me up in today I was pretty excited.
"Which restaurant are we going to tonight?" I asked him.
"Actually I'm sorry hail me and some of the boys were gonna go out for the night and hangout at adult places so we were thinking you could spend the night at the other boys house with Carter, Aaron, Jack, Jack and Taylor."
I leaned my head against the window kind of disappointed because Friday nights were the only actual night when me and all the boys can sit down and not worry about anything and talk and joke to hangout but now the boys were going to hangout at "an adult place" which I knew was probably a bar that they were gonna become loaded; I know they wouldn't do anything stupid cause they all have level heads but still they were ditching me for drinks. Almost reminded me of my biological father; I loved him with all my heart but the last few years that I had spent with him he had a drinking problem that scared me alot. When we got home I ran to my room and packed my things, took my phone and went downstairs, all the guys were rushing around to get ready. I went to kitchen and grabbed a couple chocolate chip cookies as a snack.
"Hey cupcake" Shawn said to me walking into the kitchen and grabbing a few cookies himself.
"Why do you guys have to go out tonight?" I asked him sadly.
"Well I personally don't really want to go but I'm sorry. How about next week you can have the choice of which restaurant we go to?" he gave me a hug and I nodded my head. It still didn't really beat the fact that they were going to ditch me for alcohol but I do appreciate them a lot and they're the reason I'm here today so it was fine. A few minutes later all the boys and me got in the van, they dropped me off at the other boys house and I walked to the front door. I said goodbye to all of them and they told me they loved me. I knocked on the door and Carter opened it.
"Hey sweetheart, come on in" I walked in and smiled. All of a sudden I heard someone run around the corner and saw Taylor running towards me.
"Yay Hailey's here!" he yelled and threw me over his shoulder. I laughed until my face was red; this brought back a lot of memories from when it was only the few days when the boys first adopted me.
"Okay okay Taylor put her down your gonna kill her!" I heard Jack g say from behind us. He held me normally in his arms now and I saw Jack, Jack, Aaron and Carter standing there.
"Hi!" I said to all of them still kind of laughing. The boys made me supper and afterwards they taught me how to play video games which was so much fun ! I went to bed around 1 which dad may or may not have been mad about but the boys let me so our secret was safe. I slept in the spare bedroom at their house.
....
I woke up from the boys all tip toeing in to my room. They all started singing random songs and woke me up. The boys made me breakfast and we played soccer in the backyard before I had to go. Jack j drove me home.
"Bye Hailey love you!"
"Love you too jack!" I responded.
I walked in the house and I heard voices in the living room; unfamiliar voices. I walked in and I saw all the boys and a girl. She sat beside dad and he had his hand around her; she had makeup caked on her face and I just knew I wouldn't like her.
"Oh my god it's the famous Hailey!" she gave me the fakest smile I've ever and gave me a hug. I cringed as she pressed herself against me.
"Hailey this is my girlfriend; Daina" I just took my bag and went to my room; no words came from me.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey! ok so I hope you likes it !

Thankyou everybody who gave me suggestions and I'm gonna give you all a shoutout because you deserve it:
@nychipster
@jenna_boo
@ginagrier
@SilverMiller
@_lollipops_
@ BriannaBacci

I'm sorry if I missed anybody !

💗 I LOVE YOU GUYS 💗