Chapter 49

Cameron's POV
I peeled my eyes open. I was laying on the floor beside my bed, my head was pounding and I felt dizzy but I surprisingly didn't feel sick to my stomach. I must of fell out of bed, either that or I crashed on the floor thinking it was my bed; I can't remember much about last night except for partying with the guys and then getting into it with some random dude. I do remember him saying something about Hailey and I didn't take it well. I pulled myself up from the floor and made my way out into the living room of the hotel. I was blinded by the light from the huge window; I didn't check the time but it's must've been late morning or early afternoon. I looked over at the couch. There sat Hailey sprawled out and her head was resting in Hayes' lap while Hayes was also passed out with his head back on the couch, mouth wide open and snoring loudly. I kinda laughed to myself and shook my head before walking into the kitchen and pouring myself a glass of water. I sat down on the couch opposite of Hayes and Hailey and turned on the tv. Shortly after I heard one of the bedrooms door open and out came Nash. His hair was tousled in every direction and he had huge bags under his eyes; I wouldn't doubt that I looked the same. He plopped down beside me and looked over at Hailey and Hayes.
"Whats with them?" Nash asked with a quiet voice.
"Well I am going to go ahead and assume that your little brother asked Hailey out"
"Goddamn that kid" He shook his head
"It's fine. I told him to, well I gave him permission"
"You gave him permission to date your own daughter? Aren't dads supposed to keep their daughters away from all that crap?"
"Wow, you and Hayes are definitely brothers," I said remembering how Hayes asked me the same thing "anyways, ya I did. Do you not notice how they act around each other?" I asked.
"Yeah I guess I do" he sighed.
"And I warned him that if he hurts my little girl, I'll whoop his ass" I smirked at Nash and he laughed.

••••

"Pancakes or eggs?" I asked Hailey and Hayes who were now awake along with everyone else sitting in the living room except for Matthew and Carter; they drank a little too much and now how their heads buried in the toilet.
"dad, I'm not sure if you've noticed but it's 12:30. lunch time" she shot at me
"Turn the sassiness down a notch" I heard Taylor say to her and she laughed.
"Ok then, what would you like" I asked
"Grilled cheese?"
"Sure"
"Don't forget double cheese slices!" she yelled to me
"How could I forget" I laughed.
"I'll have one too"
"Me too"
"Me too"
"Me too" well I guess I was making everybody one.
•••
"Here ya go," I said handing everyone their grilled cheese "I take 20's but I prefer 50's" I joked.

"So how was last night?" Hayes asked us.
"It was um, pretty good" jack G answered.
"You sound unsure of that" Hailey responded
"No no we had a great time. How did everything go here?" I asked smirking. Hailey looked over at Hayes and Hayes looked back at her.
"It was good. Skylynn wanted to play horsies and watch movies" she told me
"I see. anything else?" Nash asked them from beside me.
" i... ya know..," Hayes was stuttering and was "clearing" his throat, "asked..Hailey out-" he said so quickly we could barely catch what he said.
"Oh Sky here I'll play horsies with you" he went and sat down on the ground with Skylynn and played with her; quickly trying to change the conversation.
"What was that?" Shawn asked looking at Hailey.
"What he said" she replied.
"I asked Hailey out" Hayes spoke facing the opposite direction of us.
i just smiled, they were both so embarrassed but I was happy for them; it was cute.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Another update :) Are you guys still all enjoying this or do you find that its been dragging on for too long? Let me know.

I'm working on more chapters as quick as I can so please try and be patient for me 💖