Chapter 44

Haye's POV
I saw Hailey run off the stage and practically jump into this guys arms. They knew each other; I don't know how but they did. They both started going on about how they missed each other; my main thought was that he must be a guy she liked and he seemed to like her back. I didn't want to witness that considering I have feelings for this girl; though she obviously doesn't feel the same way. I set down Sky from my arms after I joked with her and she giggled but I just didn't want to stand there and watch. I walked back stage into the lounging room and sat on the couch. I unclenched my hands from fists and rested my elbows on my knees as I held my forehead.

I sat there in quiet just thinking, so I could have been over reacting abit but I liked Hailey quite a bit to be completely honest.

"Hayes, what's wrong?" Hailey walked in the room and sat down on the couch as close as possible to me.

"Who was that guy? Is he your long distance boyfriend or something?" I questioned her.

She obviously found this funny cause she started killing herself laughing; I just sat there with a puzzled look on my face.

"No hayes! He's practically my brother. I was really close with him in the orphanage growing up and I haven't seen him since the day I left" she explained. I felt like an idiot.

"Awe, Hayes has got a little jealous" I heard a voice from the doorway and it was Nash.

"I was not, shut up" I stood up from the couch and started walking back and forth, eventually Nash left; he could tell I didn't want him to be there.

"Hayes, why'd you get so upset about it?" Hailey asked me sincerely. That's the thing with Hailey; she puts so many peoples feeling before hers and she truthfully does care.

"It's just, nothing" I faked a slight smile, "I should go help finish cleaning up" I said to her and walked out.

I felt like such an idiot, I just completely threw a tantrum and Nash totally embarrassed me.

Haileys POV
So it was completely obvious that Hayes was upset about the whole Daniel thing but he didn't want to tell me why. I also think Nash embarrassed him. VIP meeting went great and I got one last chance to say bye to Daniel and his girlfriend got to me all the boys; courtesy of me.

We stayed for a few hours and then went back to the hotel.
"Hailey have you packed up?" dad asked me as we all sat in the living room of the hotel.
"Do I have to?"
"Hailey..." he gave me a sturn look
"but dad, I don't want to leave"
"We have to leave early tomorrow morning, so go get your bags packed "
"But dad.."
"Hailey, listen to your dad" Jack g told me and I gave him a look as in to say "please help me out on this one."
I stood up from the couch and stood infront of everybody, "ok who votes to stay?"
I automatically got a raised hand from Hayes and Sky, then mahogany and mahogany made Jacob and Nash on each side of her raise their hands. Hayes made carter and Taylor raise theirs. Eventually I made enough facial expressions to get the rest of the boys on my side.
"See dad everybody wants to stay" he sighed at me and I knew I had won this war.
"Fine for one more day" he said
"How about two more days?"
"Two days won't hurt" Matt added in
"Fine"
"How about a week?"
"Thats pushing it" he said to me.
"Ok ok" I laughed, "Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!" I gave him a big hug.
So I won myself two more days here, I had to make the best of it.

**************************

Update :)