chapter 35

Haileys POV

I jump out of bed, my clock reads 8:00 and i have to be going to school in 10 minutes. ill never have time to get ready that quickly. I throw on my jeans and top whilst putting my hair in a messy ponytail, grab my backpack and run downstairs. As soon as i get to the bottom of the stairs i notice that the house is unusually quiet untilk i hear the laughs of sky and hayes. I walk into the living room and see them both in their pajamas on the couch.

"we have to go to school, dont we?" i asked concerned. hayes whipped his head around at me and laughed abit.

"oh hailey, i thought the boys told you but they had a meeting or something to go to so they are letting us stay home for the day" he explained and i sighed in relief. 

"Well im glad i didnt drop dead of a heartattack or anything" i joked.i went back upstairs and threw on a pair of comfy pajama shorts and a tanktop before running back down the stairs. 

"anybody want a grilled cheese" i yelled walking into the kitchen and i heard a quiet "yes please" from skylynn and then heard hayes walk into the kitchen after me. 

"sure, want some help?" i nodded my head smiling. i grabbed a pan and put it on the heating stove top, then grabbed a loaf of bread from the top cupboard. 

"can you grab the cheese from the fridge?"i asked politely and he pulled out 3 slices. 

"no no, you have to get 3 more" i laughed and he raised his eyebrow at me confused. "grilled cheese is not the same without 2 slices of cheese on it" i exlained.

"your weird" he skook his head, "i know" i laughed. Hayes tried to take over the stove and grill the sandwiches but he almost burnt the house down and i decided he will never become a chef. Once the sandwiches were done we all sat in the living room together and put on the movie "monsters ink', mostly because sky wanted to watch it but also because me and hayes both agreed that it was one of our childhood favourties. We all ate our grilled cheese and laughing at the movie; it definetly brang back memories of sitting with my mom and dad on the couch cuddled into them and being intrigued by the same exact movie that was infront of us now.i kept on seeing skylynn yawning while she ate her sandwhich and watched the moive; it was so cute. 

"im bored" skylynn said after awhile. I forget sometimes that she is still only young and dosent have along attention span, "what do you wanna do?"i ask

"i wanna play horsies"  

"but sky, we always play horsies and my back hurts" hayes said to her and her shoulders lowered abit as she got upset.

"how about we play hide and go seek?"i ask and her eyes lit up, "ya!!!' she yells and starts jumping up and down. "ok you go hide and me and hayes will count" she smiles and runs off to find a hiding spot. "nice save" hayes says to me and i laugh. we both count to 10 as loud as we can so that sky knows we are being legit and then we both start looking. We looked everywhere in the living room, all the bedrooms upstairs, the bathrooms, the closets , the basement and under all the beds but still we couldn't find sky. Eventually me and hayes started getting worried; we knew she couldnt have gone far but we knew that she could be somewhere she shouldn't be. We walked into the kitchen which was the last place to check, we looked under the table and behind the curtains with no luck until we heard a quiet hum almost like a snore. 

"where did it come from?" hayes questioned. I followed the sound and it led me to the the cupboard under the sink, i slowly opened the door and there she was: a sleeping skylynn curled up in the kitchen cupboard. I tried to hold back my laughter as hayes came over beside me, "she must have been really tired" hayes whispered and i agreed. Hayes picked her up gently from the cupboard and carried her into the living room. We both sat on the couch as sky slept in his arms. i don't know what was cuter: skylynn sleeping or seeing hayes with sky in his arms. He really did care about her and took care of her when needed, i could tell he has always been her role model and a great big brother. Sky's head raised up and down on hayes' chest as he breathed. 

"what are you looking at?" i heard hayes ask me and i snapped out of it, i guess i didn't realize i had been staring at him intensively.  

"oh sorry, its nothing" i smiled and focused my eyes back on the tv. We sat there on the couch together,every once and a while, skylynn would murmur quietly as she slept. i could imagine her dreams being of her riding horses and making people happy in her kingdom just because that's her personality. 

A few hours went by and eventually sky did wake up, we all spent our afternoon jumping around, singing and dancing before the boys got home. When the boys did get home they made supper and we all sat down together. i asked what was up while we ate because ever since they walked through the door they had been acting suspicious about something. 

"do you really want to know?" dad asked and i nodded my head. 

"well we found out we are going on tour again and everybody is coming" matt explained. 

"are you serious!" hayes yelled and we both started laughing in excitement. I was so happy because it would be my first time to go on the macgon tour with the boys; even sky and hayes had gone before. 

"you do want to come, right?" shawn questioned.

"yes!" i shouted and everybody laughed. 

************************************************************************************************************

its friday which means another update :) 

im happy you were all okay with becoming my new bestfriends! and what do you think about the boys going on tour in the story???

i love reading all your comments so keep them coming <3 This time, whoever comment makes me laugh the hardest will get a shoutout because i love you guys so much !

Thankyou for always making me happy :) Lots of love :*