Chapter 50

Haileys POV
I woke up early this morning to watch the sunset. Today was the last time here then we would go back home, Hayes and Sky would have to go back home and I would go back home too with all the guys.
I had so much fun at Magcon; I was really gonna miss it. I got the chance to meet so many new people and make so many good memories. I kinda wanted to get back home at this point though to just be back in my own environment and sleep in my own bed.
"Hey" I heard from behind me and I saw Matt standing there.
"Hey" I said quietly sitting at the edge of the window.
"Want anything to eat?" he asked me.
"No thanks, I'm alright" I replied and he nodded grabbing himself a glass of orange juice.
We sat on the couch for awhile and soon enough Jacob woke up and sat with us.
"I'm in the mood for some pranking" Matt said out of the blue.
"It would be the last prank here" Jacob added
"Well what do we have?" I asked standing up. i went over to the kitchen and looked through each drawer and in the cupboards.
"I got it" I stood up ran over to them and handed out each a can of silly string.
"It's extra from the show" I explained
"This will be a nice wake up call" Matt laughed.

••••

"Seriously guys, what the Hell!" Nash yelled.
"It was kinda hilarious" Aaron laughed.
"That's because, you barely got attacked, by these wackos" Carter shot.
Jacob, Matt and I all chose a room and ran it to attack. I drowned Jack G, Shawn, Taylor, Hayes, and Mahogany.
It was hilarious on my part because I wasn't the one being sprayed with silly string but in the end we all had a good laugh.
"What are our plans for the last day?" I asked as we all sat around. Skylynn was sitting in my lap and playing with the curls of my hair as Hayes and Shawn sat on either side of me.
"Well first, you will pack your bags" Dad looked over at me. I gave a childish pouty face.
"Nice try hun, but your abit old for that to be working anymore" he laughed
"Okay, okay" I lifted Sky up from my lap and set her into Hayes'. He looked up at me and smiled with his big blue eyes, I couldn't help but return the favour.
I walked into my room where there was clothes scattered everywhere on the floor; I've never been the absolute neatest person. I used to be but once you've been raised by a whole group of guys for so many years well you start to slowly pick up their habits.
I grabbed all of my clothes and anything I could find of mine and stuffed it into my suitcase. I blanked out for a moment...
*flashback*
I grabbed my pink suitcase with flowers on it and put all of my clothes in it. I had to jump on it a few times to make it stay down since it was so full which made me giggle. I was nervous and happy at the same time; I'm finally being adopted from what seem like nice people but they are also all boys, I have never met them before and now I'm being taken home with them I have a right to be nervous. I put on a jacket and wheeled my suitcase out of my room.
*end flashback*
I remember that day when Daniel came into my room and told me someone wanted to adopt me, and the happiness inside of me to finally get out of that dreadful orphanage was like paradise. I will still always wonder what I would be doing if I was still cooped up in that place.
I have no doubt in my mind that Daniel would have came to my rescue as soon as he got out of there; he could never have left me there alone. Even though to this day I wonder how he held up without me and I feel bad everyday because of it.
I picked up my phone and texted Daniel a quick "hey" and waited to see if he would respond.
"I finished packing, so now what are our plans?" I asked walking back out into the living room.
"Well what does everyone want to do?" Dad looked around. Almost everybody said they had to pack up which really bummed me out.
Our plane was arriving at 4:35 pm but he had to be at the airport for 4:00 pm and it was 11:00 now so we had a few hours to spare.
Hayes, me and Sky all decided we were going swimming while everyone else packed.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

New update :) and another one coming soon!

Thankyou everyone SOOO much for commenting, voting and following me!