Chapter 52

This is my short last chapter !

Hailey's POV
"What should we do today?" Nash asked out loud walking into the living room where we all sat.
I looked out on the back porch to see the sun beaming down nicely.
"Can we go to the beach?" I asked.
"That would be fun!" Matt agreed.
Everyone stood up to go get ready as I went to my room. I grabbed my bathing suit and put it on underneath my high waisted denim shorts and black tank top. Before leaving my room I picked up my beach bag and threw in some sun lotion, a towel, my phone, and sun glasses.
When I came down the stairs all of the guys were ready so we piled into the van.

•••••

As we pulled up to the beach I noticed there was already a group of people there. I hopped out of the van and made my way towards the water, as I started getting closer the faces of the people already there became more familiar. I ran over to them and gave hugs. It was all the other guys, Hayes, Skylynn, and Mahogany even showed up.
"How'd you know we were coming to the beach?" I asked.
"You're dad called us and asked if we wanted to join" Carter explained and I nodded my head.
"Wanna go swimming?" I looked down to be met with Sky; she had the cutest little bathing suit on with pink frills.
"Sure sky! By the way, you look beautiful" I told her smirking and she smiled widely up at me. I quickly slipped off my shorts and tank top and then we made our way to the water. I heard footsteps coming up behind me and when I turned around I saw Hayes smirking.
"Mind if I join?"
"Not at all" I replied.
We were in the water for quite awhile, mainly making up games and splashing each other. It was a lot of fun. Once we got out, we all went to the picnic table where everyone was. Mahogany had brought fruit for everyone, whilst Jack G and Taylor brought a few bag of chips so we had our own mini beach fest.
I watched as Aaron and Matt played volleyball not too far away. I acknowledged everyone around the table with me and couldn't stop smiling. I know I say this a lot; only because I went from being an orphan to this so I will say it again;
I have a family, and nothing could ever replace them.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Alright so this was officially my last chapter.

ANYONE that wants to make a sequel! PLEASE MESSAGE ME :) I will make the next and last authors note on SUNDAY so that gives everyone time to notify me. Then I will announce on Sunday who all the people are that want to start a sequel to this story so you can go read their's.

So please message me (like I said) if you're interested!

Thankyou EVERYONE sooo much !

💗 I truthfully love all of you guys 💗