Chapter 40

Hailey's POV
"Hailey, we have to go" I open my eyes to the sound of Hayes' voice. I forgot about my surroundings for a minute in the plane but then remembered ; the tour. We all made it out of the plane and eventually found our luggage, we hopped into a taxi and got driven to our hotel. When we got there, there was already screaming girls with cameras and posters; the fans. The boys tried to sign as many posters as they could but we had to keep moving along. A girl with braided blonde hair asked me to sign her poster; I was flattered. The boys are "famous" not me but I guess I am a daughter of one of them, I don't know if I like the "fame" side of things. Our hotel was gorgeous. We had 1 huge hotel room to ourselves and it was awesome. Hayes and I both unpacked our suitcases really quickly and then went to adventure off in the hotel. We decided to play a game with sticky notes to waist time. we each had sticky notes of a different colour and the goal was to find all the vending machines in the hotel and place a sticky note on it. We couldn't take the others sticky note if the vending machine was already taken.
"No cheating" Hayes said to me smirking.
"I would never" I laughed. We both split our separate ways running up and down the halls, slowing down whenever we passed a worker and tried to beat each other to every vending machine. At first I compromised quite a few but slowly they all became the same ones I had looked at or Hayes had taken them already. Finally I found the last vending machine but when I arrived at it, I found hayes' sticky note that read: "last one ;) meet me at the fountain." I followed his instruction and made my way down to the lobby where the grand fountain stood and where Hayes was sitting down.
"How many?" he asked referring to the sticky notes.
"8" I answered
"10"
"Damn you" we both laughed and slowly made our way back up to the hotel room where all the boys were making a YouTube vid together already. Hayes and I both went and bombarded in the video, yelling and starting to jump on the bed where they were sitting. Eventually we sat down after our funny childish act but the boys all thought it was both annoying and hilarious. We all passed out quite early because we had to get up early in the morning for the very first magcon show. I was a bottle of excitement and fear that was being shaken until the point I was about to burst.

========================
Thank you for so many followers, comments and votes!

I will update as soon as possible :)

Love you guys 💗