Chapter 27

Haileys POV
My daily morning events happen; I get dressed, have my blueberry pancakes and one of the boys drive me to school. Finally a few weeks back I got my cast taken off, I got it signed before I did but I'm just so glad that stupid thing is gone. today at school was actually not too bad; we had gym which is my favourite. In gym we all had to get into a group of 4 and make up any dance, me, Gabriella, Micheal and Nicholas all got into a group. Nicholas wouldn't stop twerking, Gabriella almost twisted her ankle; lets just say she dosent exactly have the best balance skills, and micheal and I smashed heads so we had to both go get ice. It hurt like hell at first but afterwards we both laughed about it. Sadly we have History homework though which I hate so that's what I find myself doing now in my room working on history homework while facetiming Nicholas.
"You know one day I will be famous" he tells me.
"Okay and when you win that Grammy you better mention my name" I laugh. Nicholas has always talked about being a singer or actor when he's older and Im his best friend so I encourage but since I am also his best friend I make sure to tease him abit.
"Ya, ill make sure to say thanks for all the times you gave me math answers and joined in on singing" he jokes which causes me to laugh.
"Hailey! suppers ready!" I hear Nash call up to me from the bottom of the stairs.
"Nicholas, I gotta go eat supper"
"Okay, keep it shakin bacon"
"I will dont worry" I laugh and turn off my phone. Stepping into the kitchen, I see Shawn putting Alfredo pasta onto plates, Matt putting forks on the table, dad pouring drinks and Nash washing his hands in the sink.
"Mmm, looks good" I say to Shawn looking over his shoulder.
"Here, take a plate" he tells me. We all sit down and start eating.
"Why don't we have a movie night?" dad says.
"Ya!" Nash and me yell in sync.
"I say we have watch a scary movie" I take a sip of my water.
"Hailey why are you so obsessed with scary movies?" Matt asks me.
"I don't know, I just love scary movies" I confess.
"Okay after supper, ill get the movie" I hear dad say from across the table.
"Ill get the candy!"
"Ill help get the candy!" I agree with Matt. After supper dad goes out to the movie rental store and me and Matt go to the 7-11 around the corner.
"Your favourite is skittles right?" Matt asks me taking a pack off the shelf.
"Yes! but the sour skittles are better" I state. I hear him take a pack of sour skittles off the shelf instead.
"And you like...liquorice!" He nods his head and I pick off a package of the shelf. We go up to the register and a blonde lady with bright blue eyeshadow checks us through; have I ever mentioned Im afraid of clowns? no, well I am and she looked pretty close to one.
"Oh my gosh! Hailey have you ever tried this gum?" Matt picks a pack of gum off the counter, it's purple and said "thrills" on the front with fancy lettering.
"Nope" I answer
"Never?" he sounds surprised. I shake my head back and forth and he throws the pack of gum on the counter. The clown lady rings us through and tells us to have a good day as we walk out the door, but she says it with not very much enthusiasm.
"Here try a piece" Matt hands me a piece of the purple squared gum as I sit beside him in the passenger seat of the van. I put the gum in my mouth and go to take my first bite, I see that Matt has this suspicious smirk on his face and as I take my first few bites I realize why.
"EWW! Matt it tastes like soap!" I yell and he sits there laughing at me. I took his hand and spit out my gum, he automatically stops laughing and jumps out of the car.
"Hailey come on!" he goes over to the trash can and puts my chewed up gum into the garbage; i started going into my own laughing fit to the point that I'm clutching my stomach and tears have built up in my eyes.
"Not cool" Matt says with frowning eyes, he starts up the car.
"I'm not cool! your not cool. you just made me eat soap flavoured gum" I defend myself. The rest of the carride home which only takes about 5 minutes we play a game that Matt has always played with me since I was smaller; as we drive we have to point out colours or types of cars.
Punch buggies= 10 points
Jeep= 15 points
Yellow= 10 points
Green= 15 points
Pink= 50 points
I won both times that we played which I understand because Matt was driving and was paying more attention to his surroundings but he made sure to yell as loud as he could every time he saw a punch buggy. As soon as we got back to the house I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water to wash down the taste of soap in my mouth. Dad rented "paranormal activity 4" from the movie story and we put the candy that me and Matt bought from 7-11 on the table. I personally wanted all the lights off to watch the movie but dad said "I would be to scared to watch it in the dark" but truth is he actually just didnt want to watch it in the dark. I sat in between Nash and Shawn, Nash isn't much of a fan of scary movies along with dad and Matt but Shawn and me are the only ones that actually enjoy watching them. One of the jumpy moments in the movies with the dramatic loud music in the background play, Nash, dad and Matt all jump while me and Shawn laugh. The movie finally ended; I will admit that it was actually kinda scary but I've seen worse. All of us were abit jumpy afterwards so even any sudden movements or noise made us jump which was actually hilarious. I went for a shower and then slipped on my warm pyjamas, I stared at myself intensively in the mirror; it's weird to look in the mirror and if you stare at yourself long enough, you start to question everything about your appearance. I took my hairbrush and slowly took out all the tangles from my brown locks of hair, I have to make sure now that I clean up all the hair that's left behind on the ground and counter when I brush my hair because all the boys hate it and complain and since I'm the only girl in the house I understand. I gave all the boys a hug and went up to my bedroom; I decided I wasn't that tired so I walked out onto the balcony in my room and took a seat in my chair. There was a cool breeze but it still felt warm enough to sit out there. I loved sitting there quietly and watching the stars, I looked at this way; each of those stars holds one of my wishes from when I was just a little girl. Every night I would go through my bedroom window that lead to my roof and sit there under the stars and I would always make a wish on one of the stars I saw, and when my parents died and I lived with my aunt I would leave the house to watch the stars and always wish for my parents back even though I knew they were never coming back I still had a slice of hope that it would come true. When I got to the orphanage I would always look out my grimy bedroom window and make a wish to find a new family; and now I realize that wishes do come true, because I now have a family that loves me and supports me so as I sit here on the balcony of my own home which I never thought I would be able to say again, I don't know what to wish for. I have everything I could ever wish for in my life.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

Updated :) I actually really like this chapter so I hope you did too!

Comment recommendations of what you think should happen, I love to see what you all say !

💗 I LOVE YOU ALL 💗

Please vote
Comment
& follow :)