Chapter 39

Hailey's POV
i grab the last few things that I need and shove them into my suitcase. I have to sit on it just to make it shut because I filled it to the brim, half of the things I brought was pointless but you never know when it will come in handy. I look at myself one last time in the mirror. I decided to wear a comfy pair of shorts and a hoodie since we have to get on the plane I want to be be comfortable. I grab my suitcase and mentally say bye to my room as if it is another human before making my way downstairs. Almost all the boys had their bags at the door;ready, except for Matt and Nash. Lets just say they're major procrastinators and being on time for stuff isn't their best quality so they were still packing up a whole bunch of things. This morning we all had to get up super early so we could catch our morning flight; me thinking in advance went to bed early last night, knowing I wouldn't be the happiest person in the morning if I didnt.
"Good morning hail" Shawn smiled at me as I sat down on the couch beside him.
"Morning" I smiled in return.
"Are you excited for the tour?"
"Yes! So excited" I answered and he laughed.
"Ok we're ready!" I heard dad say walking into the living room.
"About time" I say sarcastically say standing up from the couch.
"Don't get sassy with me little lady" Nash frowned and I put my hands up infront of me as in to say ok ill back off. I carried my jacket and put on my hoodie then slipped on my black and with converse before picking up my suitcase and going out the door. Matt had already started up the van and helped me get my suitcase in the back. We all jumped in the van and started off on what would be the start of the tour. We would meet all the rest of the boys at the airport along with, mahogany, hayes and skylynn. It took about 20 minutes to get to the airport and 10 minutes just to find everybody.
"Hello!" I said to everybody and I got warm smiles all around. Skylynn and Hayes both gave me a hug and Mahogany introduced me to Jacob; he couldn't have been anymore sweet, honestly he was so nice! We also met up with all the guys moms; I loved them all so much. How could you accept your own sons adopting and bringing in a child to their lives and take care of when they are just at the beginning of their career? but they accepted it and loved me and accepted me. It seemed to take forever for all of us to get through security and get on our plane. Hayes and I wanted to sit beside each other and Sky also wanted to sit beside me; so Hayes took the window seat, skylynn sat on the end and I sat in between. The flight attendant came around before we took off to check our seatbelts and then we left. I sat there for awhile just examining Skylynn playing games on her iPad before Hayes tapped me on the shoulder,
"Listen" he gestured for me to grab one of the earphones from his hand and I put it in my ear. It was just some of his favourite music which also turned out to be most of mine too. Eventually I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep to the sound of the music and the small chatter between everyone on the plane. I wondered how this tour would go since it was my first time and if all the fans would like me that much?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm sorry for such a late update! I'll update really soon :)

Thank you so much for all the nice comments and over 220 followers! Never did I ever imagine this story getting this popular so thank you 💖

Update soon :)