Chapter 45

Hayes' POV
We all sat in the hotel room staring at each other blankly. The sun had risen long ago; we all slept in pretty late.
"So what are we gonna do today?" carter broke the silence with no enthusiasm.
"Me and Mahogany are going shopping" Hailey said from beside me on the couch.
"Typical" I rolled my eyes with a smirk.
"Hey" she lightly punched me playfully and I laughed. when I looked up, Cameron was staring at me with the right side of his mouth into a smirk. I gave him a look as in to question why he looked at me like that but he just looked away.
"I think me and Hayes are gonna go play some basketball" cam volunteered me which I was fine with but I was abit suspisious. I went and threw on a pair of shorts and a tank before walking back out to the living room, everyone had already left to the places they were going to and then me and Cam went up to the basketball courts.
••••••••
"Alright, water break" I said while sweat rolled down my forehead and me and Cameron sat on the side of the courts, chugging our water.
"Good game"
"Thanks" I smiled at cam.
After a few minutes I felt eyes staring at me, I looked over beside me and cam was staring at me again with the same look he gave me back at the hotel.
"Why do you keep giving me that look!"
"Can I ask you something hayes?"
"Ok?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Do you have some feelings for hailey?" he smirked at me.
"Umm. I d-don't know" I stuttered.
"Ok little man, calm down" he chuckled, "I'm fine if you do."
"Well, I guess I do" I told him with my head down.
"Why haven't you asked her out or something?"
"Cause she dosent think of me in that way"
"She's my daughter, I think I've learned how she acts around certain people" he told me.
"Aren't you supposed to be keeping me away from falling for her away? I thought part of being a father was to keep your littler girl safe" I asked.
"Hayes, I trust you with my little girl" I smiled widely.
"Thanks" i said
"Alright, let's get back to the room, I'm sure everyone's back by now" We both stood up and made our way back to the hotel room where we were met with everyone. Everyone was making sandwiches in the kitchen and talking so I hopped into a shower to rinse off the stickiness and smell of sweat.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
I really wanted to get a few things straight just because everybody has been asking;
In this story all of the older boys have grown up. but at this point in time Hayes is the age that he is in reality which is about the same age as Hailey in the story. So Hayes and Hailey are both 13/14. I hope that makes sense.

Update coming soon :)