Chapter 43

Haileys POV
The crowd was full. The music was loud and everybody was dancing and singing along to the music, full of energy. The show was going great and everyone was having fun. We got to pull a bunch of people on stage to dance with us and then Shawn sang beautifully. Sadly the main show ended so everyone started heading out mainly ready to go to VIP meeting session. everyone was cleaning up; I started to help by wrapping up the cord of the microphone kinda in a daze.
"Hailey?" I heard my name asked from behind me. I turned around to see a tall boy, brown hair. I knew who it was; his looks have changed abit but he's still noticeable.
"Daniel!" I yelled and hopped off the stage to give him a big hug which he returned.
"I can't believe you're here! I've missed you soooo much!" I said to him .
"I can't believe you're either!"
"This is my family " I explained. Everyone was staring over at us with a confused look on their faces; except I couldn't meet my eyes with Hayes. He wasn't even on the stage anymore.
"Everyone this is Daniel, you've all heard much about him" he chuckled at that.
"I was dragged here by my girlfriend. I would introduce you but she already ran out of here for the VIP session" he smiled. I gave him another huge hug; I was still just so astonished that I was actually seeing him again after I thought I would never speak another word to him after I left the orphanage. All of the boys shook his hand and said hi to him.
"How'd you get out of the orphanage?" I asked daniel.
"I turned of age and they let me go. As simple as that but the few years in that place without you were hell" he told me and I never really thought of that. How did he feel when I left; of course I was leaving with a group of boys that were promising to take care of me though they could have all been murderers, but how did Daniel feel. I was one of his only friends in that orphanage just like he was my only friends and once I was gone he must of had pain too.
"I never thought I would see you again" I told him.
"Ya, I thought the same thing kiddo" he half smiled at me. We both exchanged numbers because I couldn't just walk away from the scene and once again there be a chance that I'll never see him again with no connection.
"We'll have to make a meetup sometime hails" I agreed with him and he left to go find his girlfriend. I just kept on smiling the whole time, and the boys were all surprised with me that I had actually got to see Daniel again.
I've told the boys all the stories of Daniel and how he was my "older brother" and though they never have actually met him, they became very fond of him; I guess because in a way he protected me and that made that happy.
"Has anybody seen Hayes?" I asked after everything had settled down.
"Nope"
"Nah" everybody replied to me. Then my hand was met with a smaller hand and I looked down to be met with Skylynn.
"I know where he is" she told me, "and I think he's sad."
I was so confused at first. I mean he left as soon as Daniel came and I gave him a hug but did Hayes think that Daniel is more than just my friend and he got mad?

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

• Hello •

How did you feel about Daniel and Hailey meeting again!! I really wanted to bring him back and you guys wanted me to bring him back too :)

Please keep commenting, voting and sharing ☺️

⚡️ Update coming soon ⚡️