Chapter 21

AUGUST P.O.V.

I knocked on Ariana's door twice and stepped back. After having that tal with Simone, I've been thinking of things to do fro Ariana, and I finally thought of something she'll like. I fixed the hat on my head and pushed my shades up closer to my face, trying my best not to be seen by anybody. I decided on coming alone, without Brutus or any securtity just to show her forreal I am. I leaned up on the doorframe once I heard the locks click. "August?" She asked with a frown. "Hey beautiful." I leaned in to kiss her cheek, but she moved away. "What are you doing here?" She folded her arms across her chest and leaned on the door. "I came to see you, is that a problem?" She sighed. "Is there something you need?" I nodded.

"Yeah, can I come in??" She looked back in her house and nodded. "Yeah..come in." I waited for her to step to the side, before walking in. I walked straight over to one of her couches and sat down. "You gon sit with a nigga or what??" She rolled her eyes slightly and slowly walked over to the couch. I took a deep breath knowing that this wouldn't be as easy as I hoped it would be. "Look." I started. "I know you said you needed time to think and all this shit, but it's been three days and I wanna know wassup with us." She sat back in her seat, silent.

"I came over to see where yo head is at, and to see if you still claiming me." I smirked a little and sat back beside her. She looked at me and folded her arms across her chest. "Why'd you do it?" She said finally speaking up. I sighed. "Were you lonely?? Does she have something that I don't?? Do you wanna be with her?? I need answers August." I nodded. "Ight look, you know the history I have with Simone, and sometimes you can get caught up." She scoffed. "Caught up? Just like you got caught up with her in out hotel room??" I sighed again. "Actually yeah." I started.

"You know I care about her, and I would be lying if I said I ain't have no more feelings for her, shit, she was suppose to have my first child.." I trailed off. Ariana sighed and cleared her throat. "But anyways." I started. "I care about Simone alot, and I want the best for her, but I care about you too, your the one I wanna be with." She was silent for a second. "And how do I know something like that won't happen again?? You already said you still have feelings for her, when are you gunna let that go?" I shrugged. "It won't happen again, besides, Simone ain't even thinking about me like that, It was a one time thing." She nodded slowly. "When are you gunna let these so called feelings you have for her go?" " I can't give you a date and a time ma." I said in a chuckle.

"You gotta understand that I loved her and it ain't easy to let that shit go." She raised a brow and looked at me. "Loved? like past tense?" I smiled. "I have love for her, but yeah, past tense." She looked me up and down before smirking. "Fine." She started. "I forgive you."I pulled her into me and kissed her forehead. "Oh and before I forget." I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a box.

"What's that?" Ariana asked lifting a brow. "Open it and you'll see." She looked up at me as she took the box out of my hand. I watched her carefully undo the ribbon that was tied around it until I seen her face light up with excitement. "You got me earrings?" She said with a smile. She took them out the box and out them on. "Thank you." She kissed my cheek and sat back on the couch. "It's straight."

I stood up and walked over to her front door. "Your leaving already? we just made up." She said with a slight smirk. "Nah ma, Im not leaving we are." She frowned. "We are??" "Yeah, so get dressed and meet me downstairs." I opened up the door and left.

THE NEXT DAY-SIMONE P.O.V.

I shuffled through my keys as I walked down the cobblestone pathway to my car. "Your still here huh??" I looked up too see Ariana standing infront of me. "Yeah Im about to leave for work." I let out a small smile and walked passed her. "August and I made up." I turned around slowly and nodded. "...Okay...that's great." I turned back around and continued walking. "So your just not gunna say anything?" I frowned and turned around. "...About what??" I asked confused. She scoffed. "Cut the bullshit, you might as well be woman enough to say it to my face." My frown deepened. "What are you talking about..?" She shook her head and walked up to me. "You know what Im talking about, you possibly being pregnant with my man's child." I sighed.

"Look, I didn't even know that you didn't know, August told me he told you the truth before I moved back over here." She was silent. "I know your upset, but I really didn't know." She shook her head. "And that's suppose to make it better?? You still slept with my man, and now have the nerve to claim your pregnant by him." I frowned. "Claim??? It's more than a claim."She smirked. "Yeah sure it is." I sighed. "Whatever Ariana, ion have time for this."

"You were brave enough to sleep with my man behind my back, so be brave enough to face me." I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "What do you want Ariana?? a apology?? Because Im not giving you one." She frowned. "Come again??" "If you were taking care of him when he needed you there, I wouldn't have had to be there."

"Well excuse me if I didn't think about you fucking my man when I left." "You really like throwing around "my man" all the time, be grateful that you have him, since Im the reason you do." I turned around, trying to walk towards my car, but Ariana trailed behind me. "As soon as Ikinda started to like your ass, you ruined it." I chuckled. "Okay and? I don't know if you noticed, but I don't like you and I never have." She smirked. "That's fine, just know that this whole baby thing doesn't change anything, stay in your lane and we'll be fine." I laughed.

"Your extremely jealous aren't you?" Ariana chuckled. "Jealous? Why would I be jealous of an ex stripper who doesn't even know who her baby daddy is." I frowned. "Yeah, I know about your job history." I smirked. "Well maybe because this ex stripper could be having your man's baby and it's eating you up on the inside." Ariana rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I don't care about you possibly having his baby, you just lucky in this situation." I sighed.

"I have no desire to argue with your petty ass." I tried to step to the side, but she blocked me. "Oh no, this isn't a arguement, Im telling you what your gunna do." I scoffed. "And what am I gunna do?" I shifted my weight to my right foot and waited for her to answer. "If this baby isn't Augusts' your gunna stay away from the both of us, meaning no contact at all." I chuckled.

"Fine." I started. "I'll stay away, but Im sure August won't, and probably ever will." She frowned. "Excuse me?" "You heard me." I snapped back. "Im not the one you need to be threathning, Im never the one to come back first." She was silent. "Check your man before you try and check me." She stood there silent. "So while your picking your face off the ground, Im going to work." I stepped around her and walked off to my car. I didn't know who she thought she was today, but I wasn't having it.

ARIANA P.O.V.

I folded my arms across my chest as I watched Simone drive off down the street. "Bitch." I mumbled. If I didn't like her before, I definetely don't like her ass now. She needed to stay the hell away from my man, and I was gunna make sure that she did. I turned on my heels and walked up the cobblestone path as I pulled my phone out of my backpocket.

I scrolled through my call log and stopped once I got to the number. I hit call and placed the phone to my ear.

JAHKEEM: "Wassup?"

ME: "...Hey it's Ariana....I have a proporsition for you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vote/Comment!!

Simone and Ariana???

Ariana in the multimedia.