Kelsey&Harry

"Oh my god! It's Kelsey!You and Harry are so cute together! Will you sign my ticket?" a girl asks excitedly thrusting her One Direction ticket at me. I smile politely taking the ticket scrawling my signature on the back. I never understood why fans wanted our signature. We were just the girlfriends. Although I suppose it was better than those who hated us. I glance over at El and Danielle who were also at the concert, signing a few things that other fans were handing them.

"Your story of meeting Harry is so cute" the girl gushes as I hand back her ticket. This gets a real smile on my face as I think back to how we'd met. Sometimes it blew my mind how so simple a beginning could lead to this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh resting my head on the counter. I was working the late night shift at a gas station and there was absolutely no one here. Not to mention the pouring rain outside. A flash of lightening lights up the sky and I let out another sigh as I head into the back to restock. I hear the jingle of the bell letting me know someone came in. Normally I'd be expected to be at the front when customers came in so I could make sure nobody stole anything but I really wasn't in the mood.

"Hullo?" the voice echoes through the store, obviously confused by the lack of people.

"I'm in the back" I call out.

"Oh, ok" he says before, what I assume, he starts looking for what he came for. Another flash of lightening streaks across the sky and the next thing I know it's pitch black. I let out a bloodcurdling scream, immediately dropping the box of crisps I was holding, terror sweeping over me. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" I start repeating, feeling the panic sweep over. I hear footsteps coming closer and a hand grabs my arm. I let out another scream and kick out at the person. He lets out a groan, dropping my arm.

"Please don't hurt me, I'm just trying to help,” he says and I see the black shape of the figure grabbing his shin.

"Sorry" I manage to squeak out, trembling with fright.

"Is there anything we can use for light?" he asks. I nod before realizing he probably couldn't see me.

"Candles, Aisle 2" I whisper. I hear footsteps start walking away. "Don't leave me" I cry running after the footsteps, latching onto his arm. We make it into the right aisle, and after a few seconds of fumbling around, he manages to find the candles and lighters and get a few lit.

"There" he says as the glow from the candles illuminates a small area around us. Not enough to see features but enough to see an actual outline of the person in front of me.

"Thanks" I say shakily. It helped but it still wasn't ideal.

"So I'm guessing you're afraid of the dark?" he asks with a chuckle. I nod my head keeping my gaze locked on the flame so I didn't have to see the shadows around us.

"Well I guess we'll just have to distract you then won't we?" he asks. I look up at the figure startled. I was surprised he'd be willing to stick around. It's not like he was being forced to stay here.

"How?" I ask curiously.

"Wait here" he says handing me the candle as he strides off into the dark. I look around nervously, seeing the darkness around me and I shrink back against the aisle. I hear the footsteps return and look away from the dark to see the stranger approaching, carrying something.” I thought we'd be able to have a few of these since they were probably crushed when you dropped it" he explains and I hear the crinkle of a bag of crisps being opened. "And then I also grabbed some pop" he adds handing me a can. "I hope you like whatever it is, I couldn't really see the label very well" he says apologetically.