Rhiannon&Louis

“Are you excited? I’m excited! I can’t believe we are here! I’m so excited!” the girl beside me shrieks, jumping up and down. Wow she was…excited, I think to myself sarcastically. I have to give her a break though, I mean here we were, about to meet One Direction! I thank god again for having entered that radio contest to win tickets to a Meet and Greet with One Direction. When I had gotten a call saying I had won I had almost passed out. I clutch my notebook to my chest in anticipation. My mom had been confused as to why I was bringing it along, but I literally never went anywhere without it. You never know where inspiration would hit. I was extremely nervous, if I’m being honest with myself. These people were all gorgeous, and they all seemed so outgoing. I knew the second I walked into the room, I’d just be lost in the crowd of girls who would swarm the boys. I wasn’t that type of person. I was pretty quiet around people I didn’t know. The security ushers us into the room and the girls look around excitedly, hoping to see the boys.

“The lads will be here in a moment” a security guard explains seeing the looks of confusion on the faces. The girls nod, and begin whispering to each other excited again. I turn the notebook over in my hands as I wait there. Finally, a door opens and the girls let out a shriek as the boys walk into the room. They smile at everyone and then the girls divide themselves among the boys who they want to talk to, pushing past me to get close to them. I stumble forward, as I’m pushed from behind by girls eager to talk to the boys. I throw my hands out infront of me as I feel myself begin to fall and my notebook flies out of my hands, skittering alittle ways away before finally stopping as it hits someone’s shoe. I land with an oomph and slowly stand up, wriggling my wrists to get out the pain that had shot through them. I watch as a hand bends down to pick up the notebook. I look up to see who had picked it up and freeze seeing the familiar face. Louis. He looks around looking for who it belongs to before his eyes settle on mine. Smiling he walks over.

“Is this yours” he asks. I nod, speechless. “I’m guessing you want us to sign it?” he asks flipping it open. He frowns slightly when he realizes it’s not an autograph book but is instead full of stories. I watch as his eyes start skimming the words.

“No wait” I say grabbing at it but he’s too quick and pulls away faster. Those were my stories; I didn’t want people to read them. A grin appears on his face as he looks up and sees my reaction. I could tell from his reaction that this was quickly becoming a game of keep away for him. That made me nervous. I couldn’t stand to lose the notebook. He darts back into the group of girls and heads toward the other boys, disappearing behind them. I chase after him and almost run into Harry who, along with the other boys, had made a wall shielding Louis from view.

“Can we help you?” he asks, raising an eyebrow with a cheeky smile.

“I know he’s back there” I retort “I just want my notebook back”

“Ah well you see love, Louis seems very keen on keeping it” Zayn replies jokingly. I see Louis peek out from behind the boys, his eyes twinkling with devilish glee. Now I was even more nervous. I had been hoping it was just a joke, but if he was really planning on keeping it…

“C’mon, please” I ask, on the verge of begging.

“It’s time to go now” a security guard says. A big awww erupts from the girls and now I was on the verge of panic. I needed my book back. The guards start ushering us out and I begin fighiting with one who seemed to think I was just a crazy fan who wanted to talk to the boys longer.

“Wait” a voice erupts. The guard pauses to see Louis walking back towards us. “Here” he says handing me the book. “I just needed time to add my own story is all” he says with a wink before he walks back to the other boys. I breathe a sigh of relief as I hold the book to me. It wasn’t until later that I fully understood what he said and flipped open the book. True to his word, on the last page was his messy scrawl.

Once upon a time a stunningly perfect pop star meets a gorgeous girl at a meet and greet. She thinks he’s crazy but he takes a chance and asks her out anyways. They agree to go to the Starbucks on 3rd and Green St on Saturday at 7

He writes heavily underlining those words.

There they enjoyed a lovely chat and cup of coffee and lived happily ever after.

The end

Louis

I grin reading those words. The way the words were underlined made me wonder if it was some sort of clue. Especially since there was a 3rd and Green St not far from the Meet and Greet location. I decide to check it out, worst case scenario, he just wasn’t there. But sure enough, when I walked into Starbucks the following Saturday, I’m met by a boy with that same devilish gleam in his eyes.

“I’m glad you liked my story” he says