Nichole&Louis

"Frankie what if he doesn't like me?" I ask worriedly.

"Nikki, he already asked you out, that means he likes you" she says with a sigh and I nod,

clutching the phone to my ear. I needed this reassurance. "Has he told you what you're doing yet?” she asks.

“No" I say a smile creeping onto my face. "All he's telling me is to dress warm” I hear the doorbell and spring off my bed. "I've got to go, he's here" I say, my stomach flip-flopping.

"Have fun" she singsongs and I hang up the phone. I quickly straighten my shirt and hurry down the stairs.

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl" Louis says, his face popping out from behind a colorful bouquet of flowers when I open the door. My eyes widen as he hands me the vibrant bouquet. "I wasn't sure what was your favorite so I got one of each" he explains. I smile at his thoughtfulness.

"They're lovely, thank you,” I say. I walk into the kitchen and quickly put them in a vase. "So are you going to tell me where we're going now?" I ask hopefully. He grins, shaking his head.

"It's outside though so you'll want your coat,” he says and I nod, glancing out the window at the softly falling snow. I grab my coat from the closet and we step outside. I freeze on the doorstep, a laugh escaping my lips as I see the sight in front of me. Standing on the edge of the street was one of those horse chariots that always took people around Central Park.

"No way! Really?" I let out a squeal as I run up to the horse. I look up at the driver, silently asking permission to pet the horse and he nods his head in understanding. I stroke it's neck with a smile looking over at Louis standing a few feet away, a smile on his face.

"If you're done petting our ride, we can continue to our destination" he says with a grin and my cheeks heat up. I nod my head and he helps me up into the carriage, quickly jumping in after me. He lays the blanket provided over the two of us and puts an arm around my shoulders, pulling me up against him. I raise an eyebrow at him, a grin playing across my face.

"I don't want you to get cold" he says feigning an innocent expression causing me to laugh.

"I'm sure that's it,” I say jokingly, resting my head against his shoulder. I smile to myself as I start getting lost in my thoughts. Here I was, a regular girl, on a carriage ride with the most perfect guy, who also happened to be one of the world's most famous singers right now. It was mind blowing. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a finger poking my cheek.

"What was that for?" I ask with a laugh looking up at Louis.

"I like your dimple" he says with a grin, poking it again.

"Why? Because it reminds you of Harry?" I ask teasingly receiving a laugh from Louis.

"Yea, that's it. I like your dimple because it reminds me of Harry" he agrees jokingly.

"I knew it, " I say with a fake sigh "The only reason you asked me out was because I'm the girl version of Harry"

"You caught me,” he says, nodding his head in agreement, playing along. "I spent two weeks getting you to agree to go on a date with me, flew back to New York after our tour ended, and planned all this out just because you reminded me of Harry" he says trying to keep a straight face.

"So the Larry Stylinson lives,” I reply with a grin laying my head back on his shoulder again. After a few more minutes of riding, we finally arrive at our destination.

"You know, for a celebrity who doesn't want to be mobbed you do seem to pick the most crowded areas to hang out" I comment looking at our surroundings.

"One of the best parts about winter" he says with a smile "I'm so bundled up I doubt anyone would recognize me" he says gesturing to his coat, hat and scarf, which did do a pretty good job of disguising his identity. "C'mon" he says, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the ice rink.

"Please tell me you know how to skate,” he says as we step out onto the ice.

"Of course" I say with a laugh. "I live right next to Central Park, we come skating here every year. I'm no pro, but I can get around the rink"

"Good" he says with a sigh of relief "Than you can help me" I let out a laugh as he steps out and immediately grabs onto my arm for balance.

"You don't know how to ice skate?" I ask, biting back a laugh as I watch him attempt to straighten up, wobble, immediately hunch down again.

"I haven't been skating since I was 7" he whines. I chuckle, shaking my head. We start slowly start skating forward and Louis' grip slowly begins to loosen it's death hold on my arm as he gets more comfortable on the ice.

"See it's just like riding a bike. Something you never forget" I say with a grin, as he stands up straighter.

We make a few laps around the ice moving at glacial speed and I see a smile widen on his face as he starts figuring out how to keep his balance.

"Look at me I'm sk--" he starts to crow before his skate hits a crack in the ice. "Woahh" he calls, his arms waving around for something to grab onto. His hand latches onto my arm in an attempt to keep balance but all that does is cause me to fall with him. "Oomph" he groans as I land on top of him. I let out a laugh, looking down at the blue-eyed boy below me.

"I think you need more practice" I say teasingly. He looks up at me, and sticks his tongue out, his hands resting on my waist. I roll off him and he stands up before offering me a hand. I take it and he pulls me up against his chest. I feel my breath catch at the lack of space and feel the familiar flip-flops return as his eyes lock with mine.

"As long as you're the one there to teach me,” he says softly before leaning down, touching his lips to mine.