Chapter 40:An unknown power to love

I want to make this the last chapter and if not this one then the next one. If more than 2 people suggest I make a sequel then I will, right now one person has suggested it. I can't believe how far we have gotten though I never thought I'd get 100 let alone 2,000! So thank you guys for everything on this long road of "Travlyn~The unknown power" I also wanted to have both the perfect picture and song so you're welcome
Song:true love
----------------
Travis POV

I started to get very scared, angry, and confused. I try to call Teri before it is too late. I grab my phone from the night stand and shakily go to his contact number but I start to get tired. Very... Tired... My vision gets blurry as my finger tries to move to the call button. I almost pass out as I touched the call button. But there was something off with my hand... It started to turn grey but I couldn't think about that now. I only heard him say "hello?" Before I passed out...

Katelyn POV

I'm keeping control of my other side. It hasn't really been that hard now, I think she knows that I won't ever give in to her ever again. It's just hard to be pushed away. Now I feel really bad from when I was feeling like this... Weak, alone, and scared. But you know what? This is what he wants and he needs time to figure out this on his own. "Hey, you ok?" Aphmau cuts me out of my short daze. "O-oh yeah I'm fine, just thinking ..." "'bout what?" "Nothing too important" she just shrugs it off as we continue to watch once upon a time. Then I hear a tiny shriek, "did you hear that?" I say as I pause the show "no...?" It comes again "I think I'm losing my mind right now... I'll be right back you can continue watching"(rule number one in scary movies:ALWAYS follow the strange noise alone)

I keep hearing it over and over again but it's not in the house. I have no idea why I'm following this sound, this is the part where every character dies in a scary movie. I'm just that stupid person who always dies first. Meh might as well just accept my fate. It's coming from the guy's house...? Ignoring my slight fear I keep following the noise. I slowly open the door and it's coming from Travis's room?! Ugh I'm so stupid for leaving him! It sounds like he's hurt too!(I don't know how she heard this from her house just ignore it)

"Travis?" No response, but the noise stops... But only for a second because, I hear a loud roar and I almost scream. But I tried to stay calm the best I could. I continue my journey to Travis's room because no matter what I still care for him and I don't want anything bad to ever happen to him ever. I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot! That just kept ringing in my head and a whole bunch of red flags. Ok maybe he left the house? And that's something I should be doing too! Ugh Katelyn no I have to make sure he's ok...

I make it to his door and I slightly open the door while gulping. I expect something or someone to keep growling but it is dead silent. Since I barely creaked the door I only saw a little bit of his room so I open it a little farther and- "AHHHH!!!!" Let me tell you I am NEVER scared! But right now I'm terrified. It was someone standing in front of me. No I mean something? It had horns, and skin as dark as night. It's eyes were a dark green and white hair, but the thing that scared me the most was the sharp teeth although the thing didn't look like it was going to kill me it just stared... The only thing that wasn't scary was the cloudy hair and it's calming eyes. Wait a minute... "TRAVIS?!?!" I'm sorry I assumed it was Travis just because of the hair but that was the only thing in my mind. He just kind of grunted at me which I found kind of rude, but then again he's... Well... Like this?

I think he realized it was me because he had a sudden shock expression and tried to come up to me but I kind of backed up a little. Ugh I'm such a moron! It's just Travis! He noticed my sudden fear and trembled.

Travis POV

I fee like I'm in so much pain right now. I want to curl in a tiny ball and just sit this out. But then I heard the door open and a scream. Katelyn... Seeing her afraid of me like that hurt... "TRAVIS?!?!" She finally noticed me I guess looking like this doesn't really help the matter right now. I try to walk towards her but she just backs away. I knew it... That's how everyone would see me, just a monster... I feel a sudden pain again as he try's to take over. He's too strong now... There's no escaping this... But.. Katelyn..."run..." Was the only thing I could think of "but I'm not going to-" "RUN!" She seemed to get the message and ran upstairs. Way to go Travis you yelled at her again. Well she is kind of a stubborn on-

Katelyn POV

Travis just shows a little bit of pain before telling me to leave. Was this what he was trying to hide from me..? I stop before I get to the door. Why am I running? Travis didn't run from me... I have to be there with him and help him threw this. Just as I was about to turn around I felt someone breathing down my neck. I turn around and see Travis but with purple eyes instead and grayish hair. But for some odd reason he wasn't so calming... In fact I felt like I was sweating... I just kept staring in his eyes and he stared back soon forming a small grimace. Told you not to trust him~! "Katelyn come here now..." That's not Travis.... It kind sounded like him when he changed... Was this the guy possessing him...? I just got a little hostile hearing his voice. "You wouldn't hurt me, you don't have the guts to hurt your boyfriend" he was right... And I hated it...

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" I am really starting to hate that guy... "Well doesn't matter if you are going to waste my time just step out of the way" "No. I won't let you go until you give me Travis back!" I could see his anger and I remember the last time that happened... He just pushed me down. Who does this guy think he is?! "No one ever says no to me" "guess I'll just have to be the first" he tries to hit me but I get up. I can't hit him! I don't want to hurt him! But the second hit doesn't miss me and I go flying into the wall. Without thinking(like always) I punched him in the stomach."ughh..." "Oh my Irene I'm so sorry! Are you ok Travis?!" I bent down to check on him but he just pins me down."You're strong... Too bad you'll have to die" I start to hear a ringing noise that only gets louder and louder then I scream in pain. I struggle to get free of his grasp."Please stop...." "What are you going to do to stop me?" After struggling my hands were free, now anyone else would punch or shove him off but I can't hurt him anymore so I just brought his head down to mine and kissed him. "I'm not afraid of you... I love you.."

Travis POV

My eyes are really blurry right now... Wait... I'm kissing someone?! "I'm not afraid of you... I love you.." I heard them say. I got my vision back and... It was Katelyn...? Wait I thought she left me. "Travis?" She brings me back to reality. "Huh?" "You're back!" She pulls me into a hug. "I love you too..." Then I hug back.

3 month later...

A lot has happened the past months... For example I asked Katelyn to marry me and she said yes. We still haven't had the wedding yet but she's been planning with Aphmau and Kawaii ~Chan. Then Aphmau is married to Aaron and Zane confessed to Kawaii~Chan. Garroth hasn't really made much of a move on Laurence I guess cause he's too shy. So everyone is happy... And I personally couldn't be happier. I guess you are wondering what happened after that huge episode. I told everything about me and apologized for keeping it a secret. I got ignored a little but she eventually forgave me. I never thought I'd settle down and marry or even love someone. Let alone I didn't even want to! But with Katelyn that's all I really need. And Katelyn didn't think she could trust anyone ever but she's trusting me to keep her happy and that's a promise I will keep till the day I die. So I guess you could say we had(get ready for it)

                                                    An unknown power to love...
----------------
Oh....my....god!!!! I finished! And I'm really happy with it. I am planning on making a sequel to this story but only one chapter! Thank you all for reading my story and coming along with me on this journey. Till next time...
Bye my little badgers!~