Chapter 9:Feelings

Don't ask about the picture. Yes it was very necessary it is one of my favorite memes. My stupid cat is messing with my blinds ugh anyway let's start!
-------------------
Katelyn POV
I don't know why I kissed Travis yesterday. Just something in me told me to... But what if it comes out of me! I bet you are wondering what "it" is... When I was a lit-( KATELYN WE ALREADY KNOW THIS!!!!) oh um ok voice in my head well the forever potion my mom used in me permanently damaged me I can't stop it when it comes. It's like a darker version of me that's waiting to come out and when it does.... It's like when your mom tells you to clean your room for the fifth time you didn't do it and she found out... Yeah it's pretty bad so I try not to find love or make a lot of friends because of what's inside me. I always wished I was a normal child but alas wishes are only a myth it's like throwing a penny in a well but the wish drowns with the penny or when you wish on a shooting star it's already gone in a flash. If wishes did work I'd be wishing every day every hour even every minute. But since I'm cursed to be Katelyn FireFist nothing ever happens.

Aphmau:KATELYN LUNCH IS READY!!!!!!
Me:OK!!!!!

Well I guess it's time to eat and hide my feelings as always. Too bad my curse can't be lifted...WAIT!!!! What if it can? What if all my troubles can be left behind and I can finally feel free and not have to worry about turning! That would be amazing

KC:aren't you going to eat?
Me:oh uh yeah sorry I was just thinking of stuff
Aphmau:what kind of stuff?
Me:nothing too important
Both:ok...?

We continued to eat in silence it was kinda awkward but when I was done I started to watch once upon a time. By the time I got kicked off the TV it was 7:07. I wasn't hungry for dinner so me, Aphmau, and KC hung out outside.
Aphmau:so who was that guy you said you liked at the party?
KC:Aphmau-Senpai remembers that?!
Aphmau:mhm
KC:promise you guys won't tell anyone?
Both:yep!
KC:ok *breathes in* Z-Zane-Kun....
Me:soooo you mean Zane-Senpai?
KC:SHUT UP KAYELYN-SAMA I DONT MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR LIKING SOMEO-
Aphmau and me:yes you do
KC:ugh ok I do like Zane-KUN
Me:well who was that guy you were kissing at the party aph?
Aphmau:someone you don't know*looks away nervously*
KC:it was Aaron-Kun hehehehe...
Aphmau:KC I told you not to tell anyone!
Me:I think I've heard of that name before...
Aphmau:ITS NOTHING!!!!
KC:well what about you Katelyn-Sama? Who do you like?
Me:I don't know but for some reason I think T-

Then I saw both Dante and Travis fall from a tree and groan in pain from the fall.

Me:WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!
Travis:heyyyyyyy Katelyn....
To be continued...
-------------------
BOOM FIRST CLIFFANGER BEST ONE 10/10!!!!
Well I would like to know what you guys are being for Halloween I'm being the Annabelle doll you know the creepy one not the raggedy Ann doll let me show you a picture
Bye my little badgers!~

-------------------BOOM FIRST CLIFFANGER BEST ONE 10/10!!!! Well I would like to know what you guys are being for Halloween I'm being the Annabelle doll you know the creepy one not the raggedy Ann doll let me show you a pictureBye my little badgers!~