Chapter 39:Argument

Before we start this chapter I want to say thank you for 2,000 reads I didn't think this many people would like my book because it's my first one and tbh I think it's kind of crappy but don't worry I will definitely NOT delete it because it's cool to think that this is where I first started.
Song:I hate you, I love you
---------------
Travis POV

Katelyn.looked.pissed... I'm dead... At first I begin to think of the terrible things he did or what he destroyed but I just looked down a little bit and saw that neither me or Katelyn had a shirt on..."HEY!!! My eyes are up here!" It seems Katelyn noticed me kind of staring and I blushed madly! Still not talking I kind of looked away ashamed that I let him escape my grasp of control. "Fine.... You don't want to talk... I'm just going to sleep on the couch upstairs but you WILL talk to me tomorrow about this and I mean you need to tell me what the hell is happening to you" she says as she starts to get off the bed and walk upstairs. I really messed up... How am I going to tell her?!

Katelyn POV

What is he trying to hide from me? I told him about me! Well I guess that was after he had a taste of my wrath or more so I whole spoon full... But anyways what could be sooooo big that he can't even tell me about? I get he's a guy and all and sometimes they have hormones like that but this just went way too far out of hand. Plus he's a really respectful person that cares about my feelings... Maybe it was a bad dream...? Nothing I've ever encountered... Doesn't matter though because he's going to explain what happened tonight and I don't know what will happen to us if this keeps up...

     Morning

I woke up a little uncomfortable due to the small couch they have. It felt like a badly knitted blanket. Then I smelt something amazing... Waffles and Bacon?!?! I thought maybe Travis was awake so we could talk but it was just Garroth... I mean don't get me wrong he's my really good friend but I was still just a little disappointed. "Where's Travis?" I asked, "oh he's still in his room by the way he's a really bad fake sleeper". Ok now I was getting mad because he's avoiding me on purpose! I go downstairs quietly so he doesn't know I'm down there. I peeked threw his door and saw him pacing around the room saying things like "how do I tell her"and "should I tell her"

Of course being myself I barge in like "tell me what?!" And I must say, I scared the shit out of him! He jumped pretty high up. Once back down on Earth he stares at me with shock. "H-how did y-you get in my room...?" I respond with annoyance "doesn't matter now talk!" "I-I can't tell you Katekyn..." "What do you mean?! I told you my secrets! Do you not trust me or something?!" "Katelyn please calm down!" "Travis there is something going on with you and I'm with you now! Maybe when we were just friends you would get away from this but I told you I love you and you said the same thing back! Just tell me!" "No I can't!" "If we don't have trust then what DO we have?!" "What does it matter?! Why can't we just drop it?! I don't want you to be apart of this! This is in my life not yours! Just stay out of this!"(and it was at this point Travis knew... He fucked up...)"...fine... You really feel like that? Then go ahead and sulk in the corner about your problem because you weren't strong enough to let people in... It hurts Travis... Trust me I've been doing it forever... I'll be at my house if you need me..." Not only did it hurt him but being pushed away hurt as hell too... I left with nothing but sorrow... But he wants this so... I'll leave him be.

Travis POV

I just lashed out at the woman I love... And now I'm all alone... I never meant for this to happen I didn't think I'd still have it by now... It's getting stronger... I never should have pushed her away like that she's the only one who loves me for me... I should have just told her! How could I be so stupid?! I'm so sorry Katelyn for everything... I just wish you could hear me now...
--------------
Yes finally getting that writers block out of my face! Bye bye! I know how I'm going to end the story and everything. If you guys want a sequel to this story just comment otherwise how the hell am I supposed to know?! Anywayyyyy
Bye my little badgers!~