Chapter 27:Not meant to be...

If you haven't figured out what this chapter is about no hints!:D but I have been waiting to put this song in cause it's one of my favorites. Another hint is I've been waiting to make this chapter for soooo long and if you wouldn't know this then go back to the sneak peek then you should know but anyways let's go!
Song:make me (cry)
----------------
Katelyn POV

I'm so excited! Travis asked me to go to the park with him! Of course you would think that this is a normal thing but he said he had a surprise for me and I can't wait for that. Better get into something nice or at least presentable...

There! That should be good enough! He told me to come around 6:30 it's 4:00 right now so I guess I should eat something

There! That should be good enough! He told me to come around 6:30 it's 4:00 right now so I guess I should eat something. Mmmmm! What's that smell? Probably KC cause she always makes good and delicious food.

I ran down the stairs and almost tripped but I didn't so that's good! Graceful is my middle name! Just kidding its Renee!(I don't know to be honest...) but it could be graceful due to that recent event.

Me:what's cooking?
KC:pasta!
Me:oh cool thanks for lunch!
KC:yeah sorry for it being kinda late...
Me:that's fine!
KC:Katelyn~Sama seems a little bit more happier than normal. May KC ask why?
Me:oh uh just really happy I guess!
KC:hmm... Ok...

I really wanna tell her about my date with Travis but she doesn't know abut us dating plus she would fan girl and I wouldn't be able to eat my food. So of course I didn't tell her.

After about an hour or two she was finally done so me, Aphmau, and KC started eating and man was it delicous! When I was done I put away my plate and silver wear in the sink and left.

While walking I saw my lovely boyfriend!

Me:Hey Travis!*walks over to him*
Travis:oh hey babe didn't think you'd make it!
Me:it's only been ten minutes past six
Travis:I know but I get paranoid sometimes, sorry
Me:that's ok! So what's the surprise?
Travis:oh yeah I forgot! I'll go get it!

He then walked behind the bathroom to get my surprise. I can't wait!

5 minutes later...

Where is he? How long has it been? Maybe he's carrying something heavy? I probably should go and help him. I walked behind the bathroom and saw people kissing. At first I was disgusted till I noticed that one of them were offaly familiar... No.... He didn't.... Ok maybe this is a misunderstanding! I ran back and sat on the ground. I started to breath really heavy. Nononononononononono! This can't be happening! Maybe that girl just came up to him and kissed him! Yeah! That's what must have happened he would never do that to me! He said so himself. He walked back from behind the building and I couldn't even look at him. He better tell me what the hell is going on...