Chapter 19:Birthday?

Stupid school... You know homework is my first priority unfortunately... And I'm going back to Maryland on the 18th and coming back after thanksgiving so I probably won't write that much sorry. But it's gonna be Travis's birthday btw.
Song:die young
------------------
Katelyn POV

When I woke up I felt like I was forgetting something.... OH YEAH TRAVIS'S BIRTHDAY!!! I have to get something for his birthday party tomorrow! I wonder what he wants... Maybe I should ask him. I got out of bed(sadly) and did my morning routine.

I walked out the house to see Travis walking down the sidewalk to water the plants. Maybe scaring him would be fun...hehehe. I walked up behind him and screamed...

Me:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Travis:GAH!!!!

I watched as he fell into the plants and got himself all dirtied up and I was laughing so hard I thought I would die! He looked up at me grumpily

Travis:nice to see you too...
Me:hahaha! I'm so sorry I just had to!
Travis:well thanks for the greeting...
Me:anytime! I actually didn't just come here to scare you I came to ask you a question
Travis:go on
Me:what would you like for your birthday?
Travis:a certain Meifwa would be nice~
Me:oh really?
Travis:mhm
Me:well how would you like your cat?
Travis:all natural~
Me:psh in your dreams!
Travis:oh you will be...
Me:well welcome to reality when only real things happen
Travis:so you are saying that you wouldn't smash but pass? I highly doubt that
Me:like I said reality. So your hairline be outta here!
Garroth:ROASTED!!!!!!!
Travis:you can't humiliate me on my birthday that's uncalled for!
Me:meh well I should get ready and get your present!
Travis:oh I'll be waiting for my present! But can I get an early present?
Me:fine

I go over to him and kiss his cheek then start to walk away. He starts to whimper so I turn around. He starts to point to his lips. I roll my eyes and walk back to give him a kiss.

Me:last one!
Travis:yep!

I kissed him and he kissed back automatically. I try to pull away but he pulls me back in and asks for an entrance. I only expected since it was his birthday... Once I won the battle which was pretty easy I pulled away and he looked pretty satisfied so I walked home to plan his present. Oh I got an idea! I went out to a animal shelter and I found this adorable boxer dog! People always get puppies or kittens and it was the dogs last day there or well you know so I got him for Travis.

 Oh I got an idea! I went out to a animal shelter and I found this adorable boxer dog! People always get puppies or kittens and it was the dogs last day there or well you know so I got him for Travis

Isn't he cute?! When I took him home he started to play with my tail. It didn't hurt cause he didn't bite too hard. Already reminded me of Travis! I wonder what Travis is gonna name him... I know I shouldn't cause then I'll get too attached. Then he started to chase KCs tail and it was hilarious to watch. Celestia and him were playing pretty well even though the dog was way bigger than Celestia. I think he'd be a great dog for companionship. The party was at 3:00 p.m. Tomorrow and I couldn't wait to give it to Travis!

-----------
Next day...
----------

I could barley sleep last night I was so excited but I think my excitement will wake me up. I quickly got ready to find out it was already 3?! Oh wait false alarm it was 3:00 a.m. Oh that's probably why I'm tired... Back to sleep...

Ok THIS time! Nope 6:00... Darn it!

FINALLY ITS 9:00!!!! I raced downstairs to eat breakfast it seemed like Aphmau saw my excitement though

Aphmau:you ok? You are rarely this hyper
Me:yeah I'm just excited
Aphmau:to see Travis? Hmmm?
Me:what? No! I just think that... You know! Present! And party!
Aphmau:ohhhh the party! Yeah I think it will be fun too!
KC:yeah! Here's the pancakes everyone!
Both Aphmau and me:thanks KC!
Me:jinx! You can't talk till someone says your name!

She looked angry but then got an idea. What is that girl thinking? She called someone and put it on speaker that said "Aaron❤️💜" KC smirked at her and Aphmau quickly hid the phone

Aaron:hello?
Aphmau:...
Aaron:Aphmau?
Aphmau:thanks Aaron! I was jinxed!
Aaron:oh well I'm glad to help bye aph love you!
Aphmau:love you too-

KC started screaming and ran into the basement. Oh god... Well at least the party is in 4 more hours!
To be continued...
-----------------
Well I wanted to add a little bit more Travlyn and something other than them hanging out and going on dates! That's all for now!
Bye my little badgers!~