Chapter 21: Concerns

Happy late thanksgiving! I'm gonna be going back to my regular schedule by tomorrow? Also I'm gonna add a little romance cause of the little bet I made them have! Don't really know what else to say but let's begin!
Song:Praying
-----------------
Katelyn POV

I can't believe I let him win against me in Mario Kart! I'm a boss at that game! I always use to play with my brothers and I ALWAYS won! Man I'm such a sore loser... I heard a ~ring~ coming from my phone so I checked. Of course it was Travis telling me to come over... But of course I have to go over there cause of the stupid bet. I didn't wear anything too formal cause it's just Travis I don't need to wear anything that special.

When I got to his house I was about to knock on the door but then Travis opened the door right away and he had that stupid smirk that he always had. I think he was watching me cause if he wasn't he wouldn't have known I was at the house! I regret coming over here...

Travis:Heyyyyyyy Kitty cat!*wink*
Me:Don't torture me please...
Travis:no promises!
Me:ugh
Travis:don't look miserable!
Me:*fake smile*
Travis:meh better than nothing

He brought me inside his house and I saw Dante on the couch watching anime which he quickly changed the channel to football. I decided to ignore it cause he looked really embarrassed cause I guess it's not a guy thing? Idk... Then Travis grabbed my hand and yanked me down to his room.

Travis:sorry about Dante he likes anime just doesn't like to show it
Me:oh yeah I know how that feels...
Travis:what?
Me:nothing!
Travis:well now that we are alone...

He looked at me weirdly like he wanted something and he was gonna get what he wanted. He pushed me against the wall and pinned both my arms. He tried to move in and kiss me but I broke free and moved my hand in front of his lips. After that he looked back at me with his regular expression except with a tint of regret.

Travis:I'm soooo sorry! Please forgive me I didn't mean it!
Me:it's fine I guess... But what happened to you?
Travis:I-I'm not sur-

After that it happened again he had that same look. The look of want, need.

Travis:you know what I love most about Black Friday?
Me:what?
Travis:in here all clothes will be 100% off
Me:Oh my Irene...
Travis:kiss me Katelyn
Me:w-what?!
Travis:you heard me, kiss me you are suppose to do whatever I say
Me:but-
Travis:DO IT(JUST DO IT!!!! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!)

He looked like he was about to explode with anger so I quickly kissed him. He had a quick response and kissed me back and wrapped his arm around my waist preventing me from backing out. The confident feeling from him was replaced with a surprised and confused feeling and he quickly backed away.

Travis:I-I got to go, again I'm sooooo sorry for what I did!
Me:...
Travis:*mumbles*what have I done... I should have fixed it awhile ago

I don't think I was supposed to hear that but I did. What was he hiding? I don't understand... What happened to him? Does he have a crazy family member? At that thought I felt depressed again. I know I know... This was long ago and I should just let it go...(plz don't spam me with Elsa...) But it hurt so bad to have your own mother turn on you I just wish life would go a little easier on me. Why?

I guess I should go back home... I'll check on him tomorrow cause he probably feels guilty and to be honest I kinda didn't mind me kissing him... OMG DON'T YOU DARE TELL HIM OR I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND FEED IT TO VULTURES!!!!! But I still feel bad though. Oh well enough sulking and time to pretend my life is perfect as always!
----------------
If you want me to write this whole chapter in Travis's POV I will but it won't effect any further chapters well maybe it will. Check it out! I'm gonna let YOU be able to change the book up a bit! Well decide! Until then...
Bye my little badgers!~