Chapter 3:Party!

Uh hi
Bye
EDITED
---------------------
Katelyn POV( after she gets all settled in and greets her friends)

Ugh that disgusting pervert! He doesn't know what he's even getting into... Then I heard a loud knock on the door to our house and before I could tell either Aphmau or Kawaii~Chan to open the door, Kawaii~Chan beat me to it. "KATELYN ~SAMA GO GET THE DOOR KAWAII~CHAN IS IN THE BASEMENT!!!!!"

"Alright alright! Stupid Meifwa making me do her own damn chores..." And roll my eyes. I open the door and see my old best friend Garroth! Man me and him go way back! Kawaii~Chan once shipped us and that's when we decided that she was never going to change.

Suddenly I'm engulfed in a huge hug. "It's true! You did move back Katie!" Oh right I forgot the little nickname he gave me...

"Hey Garroth! I'm sorry I couldn't come over I was really tired..." I say while yawning,

"Of course. You never really changed, did you Katelyn? Anyway I wanted to invite you to a party at the boys house tonight at 6:00 p.m. Anyway I'll start leaving now" as he starts to go down our steps, but I didn't want him to leave without any insult!

"Ok I'll ask the girls if they want to come too! Bye!...... Gar~Gar!" He turns around looking at me like a tomato with anger but I know he wouldn't do anything about it.

"I HEARD THAT!!!! DO NOT CALL ME THAT!!!!" I just giggle at his reaction and walk back into the house.

I guess I should ask the girls if they would like to come- "Who was that?" The curious meifwa turns from around the corner of the kitchen

"It was Garroth, he wanted to invite us to his house for a welcome to the neighborhood kind of thing I guess..." Then she looks at me excitedly,

"GARROTH?!?? I forgot you two were best friends! Maybe you two could date! Hehehe!"

"No Kawaii~Chan! I told you before and I'll tell you now! We are just friends! Besides I'm pretty sure he's gay"

"Ok... Yeah that may be true... But that's fine! I am sure there's someone out there for you! And I'll help you find that one person! Speaking of which I have some people to take care of..." And then she starts to walk down the basement again.

She is such a crazy shipper... We all know I won't find anyone and I don't plan to! She needs to know when to give up, but then again she isn't one to give up with that kind of stuff and I like that about her! Just as long as it's not with me...

Guess I should probably get ready for the party. I go up into my room and change into this

I put on the jacket since its fall and I might want to be anti-social and go outside

I put on the jacket since its fall and I might want to be anti-social and go outside. Like always... It's 5:43 so I have enough time to watch YouTube since YouTube is life
#youtubelyfe
------------
Sorry for a short chapter didn't really know what to write for this chapter maybe I'll write another one today! Katelyn is really starting to sound like me but seriously
.....#youtube4lyfe
Bye my little badgers!~