Chapter 14:My Blueberry Muffin

Kinda running out of song ideas you can suggest some and I'll put them in my story so you can listen to them while reading my awful book!
Song:wonderland
-------------------------------
Travis POV

When I got to the maid cafe I saw every employee in a hot animal costume. Wait... If KC assigned Katelyn into this does this mean... SHES GONNA BE WEARING THIS STUFF TOO?!?!?! That would be amazing! My blueberry in a animal costume! What about a cat! Oh... Wait she's already a cat... Hmm what about a tiger! Oh that's basically a cat. Let's see... Then I saw her. She went to take a order and she. Looked. HOT!!!!!! I think I'm gonna have a nosebleed...

A bunny? Didn't really think she'd be a bunny

A bunny? Didn't really think she'd be a bunny. After she took the orders she saw me. She blushed and ran into the faculty. She's so cute when she's flustered! I was kinda hungry so I decided to order some food cause maybe I'll get lucky and have her. But not every wish comes true KC came out.

KC:Hey Travis~Kun what would you like?
Me:I kinda wanted Katelyn... Oh did I say that out loud?
KC: I'll get Katelyn~Sama for you!

And with that she ran off into the faculty. Then she came back dragging Katelyn with her and told her to take my order. She looked at me and I winked at her and she blushed. I should come here everyday! She finally gave in and walked over here to take my order.

Katelyn:what would you like?
Me:Blueberry muffin
Katelyn:Blueberry muffin?
Me:yep I'd like them both actually
Katelyn:are you talking about me being a blueberry?
Me:yeah
Katelyn:well you are only getting the muffin!
Me:aw

She went into the kitchen to give them my order. Ring. Someone came in I looked towards the door and saw a guy with brown hair and green eyes. At least it's not that Kai guy. Yet I still feel like I'm gonna hate him. Blueberr- I mean Katelyn came back with my muffin and sat down across from me on the booth.

Me:I'm flattered you wanna hang out with me during your shift
Katelyn:actually my shift is done and I just came here to say bye
Me:aww please stay!
Katelyn:fine I'm gonna change though
Me:NOO
Katelyn:too bad

She got up to go change and I was kinda disappointed but at least she is willing to hang out with me. Then the guy came over to me and sat down.

Me:sorry seats taken
???:was that Katelyn?
Me:uh yeah? Why?
???: *ignores me* she's gotten prettier
Me:uh what?

Does he like her? Oh no no no no! I saw her first! Wait if he knew her than that means he saw her first. Well I guess I can't have her she isn't an object but it would be nice to call her mine. Katelyn came back out in regular clothes.

 Katelyn came back out in regular clothes

Which was still actually pretty hot. When she saw the man sitting across from me she stopped dead in her tracks

Katelyn:J-Jeffery?

WAIT HES HER- HER BOYFRIEND?!?! I almost forgot about that! But I look in her eyes and now I'm thinking otherwise. She started to look really mad even more mad than the time I grabbed her butt. Again..

Katelyn:*shaky voice*what are you doing here?
Jeffery:I wanted to come back for you
Katelyn:the only reason I moved was because of you!
Jeffery:please Katelyn just give me another chance!
Katelyn:GO!!!
Jeffery:not without you!
Katelyn:I-
Me:I think she wants you to go now
Jeffery:oh and what are you her boyfriend? Come on babe you could have done better than that
Me:No but I'm not gonna ask you one more time. Please leave
Jeffery:oh and what are you gonna do about it?
Me:*punches him*GET OUT!!!!!

Me and Jeffery got kicked out of there cause we got into a fight and kept hitting each other.

Katelyn POV

I can't believe that dork did that for me. I took him to his house and started to patch him up.

Me:you are a idiot you know that right?
Travis:yeah I know but he seemed like he was getting on your nerves so I had to stop him. What happened between you two?
Me:we use to date and I never should have dated him cause he just wanted me cause of my body and when I didn't give it to him he decided to get someone who would...
Travis:that guy is crazy to not see the smart and beautiful woman you are
Me:psh you are just saying that
Travis:am I?

Then he kissed me and I kissed back. It lasted for awhile till he broke apart.

Travis:Hey blueberry?
Me:yeah?
Travis: I know this might be kinda cheesy but you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and you are fun to hang out with and I can't keep my feelings in for you but I think- no I know I like you like a lot and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be with me? What I mean is do you want to be my girlfriend?
Me:I-
To be continued...
--------------------
Don't think I forgot Jeffery! You know one of the main guys who likes Katelyn and tries to ruin Travlyn! Well that's a wrap for this chapter! Time to watch Kubz Scouts funny montage! Sorry not sorry...
Bye my little badgers!~