Chapter 4: the new ship

Sorry for pranking you last chapter I'm just one of those annoying girls that will stop at nothing to get you annoyed! That's me!
Song:Warriors

EDITED
----------------------
Travis POV

I can't wait for the party there will be alcohol involved and I'm the BEST at shots and I always win since I'm awesome as you already know! I walk to the mirror and wink at my deviously good looks of course! I go upstairs to see if Laurence are done so I go into his room and he's not there.hmmm. I'll see if Garroth is in his room and I check and I see them both in there! GAG only to see them kissing...

 I'll see if Garroth is in his room and I check and I see them both in there! GAG only to see them kissing

"Gah!!!" They say in unison, I decided I'd rather bleach my eyes then see anymore of this so I walked out. Suddenly I hear Laurence call out to me

"PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANYONE!!!!" And I whisper evilly

"oh I'm telling everyone" I say emphasizing the everyone,

"If you tell a single soul I swear to you that I will make sure everyone knows you wet the bed till you were 8!" He wouldn't dare...

"Ok fine! My lips are sealed!" The pretend to zip my lips indicating I wouldn't say a word. I could slightly hear Laurence mumble

"good..." But I decided to just leave it at that.

----------
Time skip to party time!
----------

I'm now starting to ship Garroth and Laurence now, LÉ GASP, GARRENCE!!!!!!!... Too bad I can't tell Dante! That would be hilarious!

Then there was a knock on the doors down I knew it must have been the girls. I was about to get the door since I just got new strawberry breath mints but Dante got there before me. Ugh there goes my chance... "Why hello Aphnau Kawaii~Chan and... Who are you?" Don't ask why I'm watching this I just need to make sure he doesn't flirt,

"Katelyn, I'm Katelyn" so far so good... He then extends his arm to get her hand and for a moment my breathe hitched because I thought he would kiss it but no, it was a simple handshake.

"Well I'm Dante, come on in girls" Well this will be interesting!

Katelyn POV( 10 minutes later...)

I don't want to be here at all I only came here cause Garroth really looked like he missed me and because Tra-UGH NO NOT HIM ONLY BECAUSE OF GARROTH!!! Right? Anyway there's too many people and I already see people drinking and Aphmau kissing this guy with a red hoodie and no shirt. Jeez get a room... I then see Travis walk over to me. Of course...

"Heyyyyyyy Katelyn" he flirts,

"What?!" He's so irritating... Why does he need to be here? Right... He lives here.

"Geez I was only gonna ask if you wanted a drink..."

"Well, no"

"Please?"

"No" This goes on for at least 5 minutes. After all that please and no shit k finally gave in. "FINE"

"Yayyyy!" He explains in enthusiasm, "Here take this" then he hands me a cup of what I'm assuming is alcohol

"This is alcohol right?" He nods, well may as well "Just make sure I don't do anything too bad, ok?" He nods once again.

I know this is wrong but I have to prove to him that I've definitely drank before a LOT especially after Jeffery... NO I can't think about that ass hole right now back to proving Travis wrong. I drank the cup and he didn't look impressed yet so I drank down like 6 more and that's when sober me left. Greaaaaat...

Travis POV

Oh wow I didn't think she would drink so much... I think she should be fine. Annnnddddd she walked off I better make sure she doesn't do anything stupid like she said. But before I could find her... "TIME TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE AND IF YOU REFUSE YOU HAVE TO TAKE A PEICE OF CLOTHING OFF!!!!!"

"We are all right next to you, you didn't need to scream..." Aaron said, but immediately hid back in a corner when people started looking at him. He also put his hood back on? His hoodie is all unzipped and you can see his abs! What is even the point of a hood?!

"Right... Well come on let's play!" Garroth shouts, but with a little less volume.

Guess I gotta play maybe I'll get what I really want!
(Btw the people at the party are Garroth,Laurence,Dante,Travis,Aphmau,Katelyn,
Aaron, and Kawaii~Chan but not Zane because he's evil)
---------------------
Cliffhanger because I want to go to bed plus I want to read fan-fics too you aren't the only one! Shout out to kittydreams134 check out her story however whenever about Travlyn and so far so good so good job for her!

Bye my little badgers!~