Chapter 35:Anxiety

Guys I can't wait for the next episode of the flash! I'm really into it cause I love super heroes. Yeah I might not be the type of girl who likes to wear dresses and high heels but whatever... Like I said last chapter this story will end soon. But also my new story coming out soon will be there so yea it just balances out.
Song:Doll House
-----------------
Travis POV

Wow I just realized that I'm like nothing without Katelyn. We've only been away from each other for like a hour or two and I'm already yearning for her. Is that bad? Well I hope it isn't cause I've been feeling that for quite awhile... Wonder when Katelyn will be back! Ok I just need to keep my mind off of her! Ok so there's my green wall that is totally NOT blue! That's also where we kisse- NO!!! Ummm I'll go on my phone! Oh look it's Dune! That's the game Katelyn told me to get. DAMNIT!!! Everything and anything makes me think about her! Well I'm screwed...

Dante POV

I can hear Travis talking to himself again...

Travis POV

I guess I can text her to ask her if she's almost done. But then I'll seem desperate! She's too important to me to lose her like that! But if I don't text her she'll think I forgot about her! Ughhh why is my mind going everywhere?! I don't know what to

~ding~

wait... Could it be her?!?! I darted back to my phone as quick as possible and sure enough it was Katelyn. FINALLY!!!!!

K:hey sorry it took awhile it's been awhile since I've seen Nicole

Even though it wasn't her voice I was still happy to know she still remembers me. Ok I'm way too clingy... I immediately answered

T:that's fine babe I almost forgot that you were gone
K:really? I was thinking about you the whole time
T:oh thank Irene me too
K:hahaha well I'm about to come back over
T:k cool. Can't wait to see you again!

Now that I know that she is more relaxed and chill I can make things a little more interesting! After all it is on my to do list. Plus no one is finally going to be there cause Garroth and Laurence are on a date then Dante is with his brother! Well he will be with his brother I'm sure he'll be gone by the time Katelyn is here which is where things can get spicy. Not sure if things will get too deep I don't really mind I just don't want to keep this on the same level cause she might get bored of me!

Dante: alright Travis I'm leaving now just stop talking to yourself! It's weird!

Whoops... That's embarrassing.... I didn't know I was talking out loud... Well better get out of my crap clothes and get ready.
---------------
I'm sooooooorrrrrrrryyyyyyy!!!! I know it's really short but I just don't want this chapter to have a lot cause I want the next one to have a lot of spicy stuff you know? Meh well I'll try to make the next chapter soon so
Bye my little badgers!~