Chapter 28:I hate you!

I know the song is pretty old but I love the lyrics and the song plus it goes well with the story! My favorite part is " I wish I had missed the first time we kissed..." I don't know why but I do for some reason. This chapter won't continue from the last one but from when the incident in Travis's POV
Song:Jar of hearts
----------------
Travis POV

I'm so excited to tell her I found the cure to her Meifwa thing cause she always hated them. Then I see my love walking towards me. Man she gets prettier and prettier every time I see her.

Katelyn:Hey Travis!*walks over to him*
Me:oh hey babe didn't think you'd make it!
Katelyn:it's only been ten minutes past six
Me:I know but I get paranoid sometimes, sorry
Katelyn:that's ok! So what's the surprise?
Me:oh yeah I forgot! I'll go get it!

I went behind the bathroom to go to my car and I don't know why I drove cause it's in walking distance. I didn't notice the person that was next to me started kissing me and it felt awkward cause I felt strange. For some reason I started to kiss her back then we started to make out(this is really hard to write if you didn't know!) I think I fell in love with the wrong person... I then started to feel like I was being watched but I didn't care. I finally broke apart and decided to brake it to Katelyn that I don't love her anymore. When I walked back over there she looked like she saw a ghost.

Me:Katelyn... The thing I wanted to tell you is I found someone else... And I love her

I studied her face and I saw a bunch of mixed emotions then it all summed up with anger. Slap! I suddenly started to feel normal again. But the look in her eyes tells me that none of this would be normal again...

Katelyn:I trusted you!!! Why did you do this to me?!?? Do you know how long it took for me to trust anyone?! Let alone love someone!!! I let you into my life and now look what happened!!! I hate you! I never wanna see your dumb ass face ever again, you bastard!

I processed what she said. S-she hates me...? But she has to know that something happened to me right? I didn't mean for any of this to happen! I-I don't understand... What did I do...? I have to remember what happened.... Before I could think I saw Katelyn start to cry. At first I felt sad then I felt guilt to think that I did that...  Then she started to run away and I felt like I couldn't move. Finally I opened my mouth and yelled after her name but it was no use. What could have I done to make her like this? But the only thing that would haunt me forever kept bouncing around in my mind.

I hate you!

---------------
Sorry it's short it's almost Christmas for me and I wanted to post the good stuff go next chapter after Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate cause I don't judge. Also I'm really excited for that new series that Aphmau posted it seems really cool I think it's ironic that Travis is the love God though!
Bye my little badgers!~