Chapter 34:Girls night

Thank you for the amazing support I've been having on my story and keeping up with me. It means he world to me. I found out one of my favorite authors made another Travlyn book feel free to check it out Therandomfangirler i promise they are really good.
Song:sippy cup
--------------
Katelyn POV

So the girls really are excited to go out tonight. I'm more excited about relaxation and seeing Nicole again. I haven't really been able to hang out with her lately cause I've been caught up with love. To be honest I never thought that I would have to love again... I always thought love was over rated but it's not. I can't really explain love it just happens. But love can be bad too like falling in love with the wrong person and they take advantage of you just because you thought you could trust them and that they loved you too..... Oh um that wasn't in anyway related to me...

Before I knew it Nicole got here. Before she could even shut the door I ran over to her and we both hugged. Well duh we ARE best friends! Plus I've known her since grade school! Man those were the good old days... Now we are adults and have to worry about taxes and bills... Not having someone there for you is really hard and stressful that's why I would always rely on Nicole for help.

Nicole:Katelyn why wouldn't you ever text me?! I missed you SOOOO much!!!
Me:yeah sorry Nicole... I've been busy
Nicole:define busy?
Me:wellll I got a boyfriend...

I swear I could hear her inhale so much that she might have popped something. After that loooooong gasp she started to fan girl. I never really have ever seen this side of her! Then the torture began! Including a million questions such as "what's his name?" Or " what's his favorite color?" And "WHEN WILL I MEET HIM?!?!" The last question was a good one cause that's the only question I didn't know about him. Guess I know a lot about him.
Not everything...
Oh my Irene! When will you just leave me alone?! I'm supposed to have a relaxing day I will not let YOU ruin it! This woman is really getting on my last nerve! She's been giving me second thoughts on everything I say about Travis.

After an hour of questions we finally were able to go to the spa. You have no idea how long I've been needing this... All this drama sucks and I just want something to relax on and this is that something. Aphmau told me a whole bunch about this place and what we will be doing. First we are getting massages which is my personal favorite, then we are getting pedicures, finally we are just going to lay down and maybe talk about our lives and how good it was.

I laid down on the perfect spot which was on the very end. Basically like this,KC, Nicole, Aphmau, then me so I don't have to answer Nicole's or KC's questions. Man I'm a genius!(as I spell genius wrong) Just kidding we all know I'm not smart.
--------------
Guys I know it's really crappy but there is something I've been trying to deny that's happening to me... I'm afraid I have writers block... So that means that this story will be ending soon. And by soon I mean like maybe at the 40th chapter. Sorry for the sad news but everyone gets it so oh well

Also I haven't been writing often because after I finish a chapter I think I have time to relax but that turns to 3 days then I forget about HW and studying for civics which REALLY sucks. Once again I'm sorry but it will end soon.
Bye my little badgers!~