XLII

Mania's Pov

I woke up in a cell. I looked around and saw bars and the small bed I was on. I rolled over and sat up, looking around confused. This wasn't Olympus's dungeons, so where the hell was I? I heard footsteps and I looked forward to see someone approaching from a stair case. It just happened to be Damon Salvatore.

Just perfect..

"Ah, you're awake. Now I can fill you in on the whole kidnapping situation." He said coming closer to my cell. I stood up and stretched.

"Go on Damon, I don't have anywhere to be, besides Switzerland maybe." I told him. I put my hands on his hips and waited. He looked at me a little confused and surprised that I wasn't yelling at him to let me out.

"Anyway, Bon Bon found a way to make Elena human again with that book Rebekah gave us. But, we need a god. So here you are." He said. A hurt look crossed my face when he spoke of Rebekah. I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"Why do you need me?" I asked him.

"We need your blood. All of it." He said. I nodded. Well I don't have much to live for anyway. Why not help out these people even if they did piss me off a bit? I lost Rebekah and there's definitely no going back to her.

"Okay." I said. His eyes widened and looked at me as if I was insane. I just stared at him waiting to say something.

"Okay..? What about Rebekah? Klaus? People who come looking for you?" He asked. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Klaus thinks I'm going to Switzerland, as for Rebekah.. does it look like I still have a wedding ring on?" I asked holding up my hand. He saw me hand and then looked back at me.

"She won't be looking for me Damon so if you need me to die to save Elena I'm down. I'd be doing something right for someone." I told him. We heard more footsteps and I saw Stefan come down. He saw me and the looked at Damon.

"We had Bonnie put a spell on the place so they can't track Mania when they realize she's gone." He told Damon. I rolled my eyes.

"They aren't going to be looking for me Stefan they think I've left." I told him. Stefan looked at me confused and then at Damon.

"Look, the spell you want to create for Elena is going to take months. If I'm going to die for this you might as well let me help make it right. You don't have to trust me but I know that with out my help it will take longer." I told them. They looked at each other and spoke in hushed whispers.

They made faces and shook their heads and I just paced around my cell. Come on just give me something.

"Ok, you can help. But from inside this beautiful cell. We don't trust you to go run off and warn your Mikaelson's." Damon said a little sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and scratched my head.

"Didn't I just say they think I've left? They don't want me back. She doesn't want me back." I said the last sentence lowly. I know they heard me but I still couldn't deal with it. Stefan left to go get Bonnie and I was left with Damon who unlocked the cell. I sat on the bed and he came in.

"What did you do to her?" He asked me. I glanced at him. It wasn't any of his business but I was gonna die anyway so there wouldn't really be any harm.

"It wasn't me. There was this god who kidnapped Rebekah, they tortured her and he was disguised as me. When we rescued her she couldn't bare to see me. Every time she looked at me or heard my name the look of terror on her face was unbearable. So I left, I've causes that family more harm than good anyway. She'll move on eventually." I said. I held back my tears but I'm sure it was noticeable that I wanted to cry. Bonnie and Stefan came back down. She held the book and a few other things.

"Are you sure she wants to help?" Bonnie asked Damon. I rolled my eyes and looked at the pretty brunette.

"Yes she does, and she speaks to." I said to her in the third person sarcastically. She glanced at me and Damon nodded. Bonnie entered and handed me the book.

"Alright let's cure Elena."