XXII

3rd Persons Pov

Rebekah gasped sitting up in her bed. She looked around confused. Wasn't she supposed to be dead? She heard a crumple and saw the folded paper in her hand. She opened it up and read.

"Dear Rebekah,

You are probably confused to how you are still alive. Well, I brought you back at a cruel cost. Don't try looking for me. To bring you back to life Aphrodite took all the Love in my heart. So now that you are reading this, my love for you has gone. I hate that I can't feel the love anymore. I hate that your hurting there without me. Please try to understand that I did this for you. I love you so much, more that'll you could ever imagine and I wish I could be there to see you wake. Please don't be mad at me baby. I love you and I wan you to find someone else to move on with. I did this all for you my love.

- Mania."

She held the paper shakily. How could this be? She shot up from her bed.

"Mania!" she called out. She went downstairs and saw her brothers.

"Mania!" She yelled. She hoped Mania was still here. He brothers looked at her sadly. They most know Mania is gone.

"Please tell me she hasn't gone yet." She said to them.

"She left a few hours ago. I'm so sorry Rebekah." Elijah said. She just fell back on the couch and held the note close to her.

"How could you let her leave?" She asked them.

"Klaus told her to-" Rebekah then saw red and glared at her brother. She shoved him up against the wall.

"How could you! How could you make her leave?!" She yelled at him.

"I hate to say it Rebekah but it's is better this way. Mania would have roamed around here sleeping with whoever without a care in the world and I couldn't let her do that to you even if she didn't realize she was hurting you. It's better that she's just gone." He said. Rebekah moved away from him.

"We have to find her. Please Klaus. I can't function without her." Rebekah pleaded.

"Rebekah please try to understand-" She just got up and left the house slamming the door cutting off her brother from speaking.

She would find Mania, even if it took her years.