II

Mania's Pov

"Um. Well, she's not gay." The brunette said. I glanced at her.

"Oh I see. She's not into women, pity." I said. I Glanced at the raven haired man. He said he wasn't mortal.

"You, Damon is it?" I asked. He nodded.

"You said you weren't mortal. If you are not then what are you?" I asked him.

"Vampire. So is my brother Stefan. This is Elena my girlfriend. Also a vampire." He said. I nodded.

"Vampires.. I've haven't seen one up close in a very long time. I remember when they were enslaved, then they wanted independence and then there was the Rebellion. Now look at you. Hiding with mortals. How interesting." I rambled on. He glanced at Matt.

"Where did you even find her? She's insane." Damon said. I smirked.

"Of course I am, I created Insanity." I said to him.

"She came into the grill asking for a portal. Obviously she isn't from around here, look at what she's wearing." Matt said. I looked down at my armor and cape.

"In Olympus this is quite normal. You mortals wear so many layers." I said looking at Elena's clothing.

"Yeah well, you can't go around wearing practically nothing. So I'm sure Elena and Bonnie can find you something so you don't look so suspicious." Stefan said. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." Soon Bonnie came back with a bunch of spell books. She put them on the table.

"Ok this is all I could find that was close to relating to portals. We could be here for a while." She said. I looked at the mountain of books.

"No don't have a while we have hours now let's find portals." I said. I made the books spread out and the pages flipped to anything related to portal making. Some of the books stayed shut and others flied to there designated pages. Bonnie looked at them shocked.

"H-how-"

"Your a witch you should know these things no?" I asked her. She looked at the others.

"Well I became a witch like 2 years ago so-" I stopped listening. I glanced at each page and saw some of the same spells. None powerful enough to open a door to Olympus. I sighed angrily.

"Zeus you dick. Of course your blocking me from Olympus. I will not stay in the mortal realm I swear it." I said. The others looked at me like I was crazy.

"None of these will work. I need more powerful spells. Are you sure this is all that you have?" I asked her. She nodded.

"This is all that my grams left me." She said. I nodded.

"Well, it seems as if I will be staying a while." I said. I looked at the group and sighed.

"Well as long as you don't try and kill us then welcome to Mystic Falls." Damon said.

"The same applies to you Salvatore. Not that you could anyway."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt had shown me a few places to live. I found a house, it was a similar place to my own in Olympus. He called up the realtor and I made him give it to me for free.

"Did you really have to threaten him with the sword?" He asked as I walked into my new home.

"Matt look, if we are going to form a platonic bond-"

"You mean friendship?"

"Whatever you want to call it. You have to learn with the way I deal with situations. Now, we have my home. You said something about my clothes? Is armor not appropriate for day time?" I asked him. He sighed and shook his head.

"Your armor covers what's necessary, but nothing else. People are a little bit more conservative. You need pants and shirts." He said. I nodded. Matt and I went out to the closest place for women's clothing. He told me to leave the sword in the car which I immediately said no.

"I will not take you in there if you bring that. You'll get arrested."

"Whoever touches me will be executed." I said. He shook his head.

"See you can't do that-"

"Yes I can."

"Just leave the sword. Please Mania. We will be back sooner if you just leave it now. I'm pretty sure this won't take long." He pleaded. I looked at him and sighed.

"Fine, let's just go." I said and left the sword in the vehicle.

He brought me inside and started picking out clothes. Some hideous, some not so hideous. He made me try on clothes to see what fit. I particularly liked the skinny jeans and crop tops he picked out. I started taking charge and picking out somethings I liked. Most of it consisted of the jeans and shirts and crop tops. I got a few pairs of shoes, and some undergarments. Which he let me pick out myself because he said it was to awkward to help. I don't understand why. They are just undergarments.

"Are we good now? Got everything you need?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes. I'm sure this mortal clothes will help me blend in." I said. He nodded and paid for the clothes. We went back to his truck.

"If I had my sword we could have just taken them." He chuckled.

"On Earth you can't just take things Mania. You have to pay for them." I looked at him weirdly.

"If you want something in Olympus it comes to you. Earth is very strange." I said. Matt nodded and smiled at me. He drove me back to my new home that was already furnished. He helped me put m new clothes in my closet and get settled.

"Well I should go. I'm glad your staying Mania, it will be nice to have a new friend around." He said. I smiled at nodded.

"Your not that bad of a mortal Matt. I'm glad our platonic bond could progress." I said to him. He chuckled and left my house. I took off my armor and cape, and changed into the mortal pajamas. It was now dark and I was feeling tired. Maybe being on Earth won't be so bad. I got into the bed and covered myself with the blanket and fell asleep.