XXXVI

Mania's Pov

It was the last day of paradise. The last day I got to wake up with Rebekah at my side, naked, and alone.

She rolled over and snuggled into me. My closed eyes fluttered open and I opened my arms letting come in closer. Her head laid close to mine and I felt her body get up close to mine. I felt her breasts on mine.

I smile and rubbed her back. I felt her shiver and I closed my eyes again. I didn't want to leave. I wanted this forever.

"I don't wanna leave yet." I heard her say. I chuckled and kissed her head.

"Trust me darling, neither do I." I replied. She looked up and me and rolled on top of me. I looked down at her beautiful body that sat on mine. A sheet covered her butt and legs. Everything else was bare. Her hair was messy but cute. It stuck out in weird places that made her tired face look adorable.

"Why can't we stay then? I'm perfectly okay with leaving my brothers to spend eternity with you." She said. I grabbed her hands and held them. I smiled and looked up at her.

"I'd love to have you like this every minute of the day my love. But, I need to make sure you are safe from whoever sent that note. Plus your brothers would track us down and bring us back to that crazy place known as Mystic Falls." I told her. She rolled her eyes and leaned forward. I looked in her eyes and she hovered her lips above mine. She pushed our connected hands above my head and used that to balance herself.

"If this is our last peaceful day together, why waste it talking about how we'll miss it?" She asked. Then she captured her lips on mine. I kissed her back and tried moving my hands to touch her body but she wouldn't let me move. She took her lips off and moved them down to my neck.

Dammit, this angel's gonna try and dominate me right now. That's fine, I'll let her think she has control. I smirked to myself as she went down my neck and to my chest. Using my strength I pushed Rebekah up and she gasped. Our hands disconnected and I flipped us over.

"Sorry baby, but you know the drill." I said and winked at her. She rolled her eyes and pulled me down to kiss her. My hands went to her waist and caressed her softly. I felt up and down her torso until I got down to her legs. I felt her thigh and her hands rush to my hair pulling it slightly. It was so hot.

I broke away and went to her neck. I sucked on her sweet spot. It made her shiver and almost release a moan. My hand went from the outside of her thigh to the inside. Automatically, her legs spread for me. I chuckled and pulled my lips away.

"Why did you stop?" She asked. She had swollen lips and was breathing heavily. It was a beautiful sight. As I moved my hand closer to her other lips her breathing increased.

"I just like watching you squirm. Every time I take my hand away you move and every time I go to touch you, you moan and it just so fucking hot. I almost can't take it." I told her. By now my hand was so close, I could start fingering her. She kissed me again and I teased her entrance. She hated when I did it. It frustrated her and made her more dominant, which I loved to shut down. She kissed me roughly trying to get some other friction than what I wasn't giving her.

Finally, I gave her what she wanted. I stuck my fingers in and she gasped. It slowed her down. She looked into my eyes and I could tell they were filled with lust. I moved them at a slow pace, I knew she wanted me to fuck her hard, but I couldn't yet give the satisfaction of it.

"Mania.. please." She said. I smirked and watched her try and move her hips to make me move the fingers.

"It's all about patience my dear." I teased her. She glared at me and I smirked at her. Then out of nowhere I plunged my fingers deep into her making her jolt and cry out.

"Fuck Mania!" She yelled. I pumped my fingers faster. Her breathing increased and as I kept my fingers moving I leaned forward and kissed her. I heard the phone buzz on the table next to us. I ignored it. Her hands grabbed one of my nipples and twisted it. The action made my fingers go faster if that was possible. I pulled away from her and went back down to her vag. She watched me as I started kissing around her hips and inner legs.

I heard the buzz again. I turned my head acknowledging it.

"Ignore it." Rebekah said. Her voice was full of list. I smirked and finally dove in where she wanted me to be. I enclosed my lips around her swollen clit and she gasped and moved her hips, fucking my mouth. My fingers moved at a fast pace and I sucked on her clit harshly.

"M-mania, I.. fuck I can't." She couldn't even form words. That's exactly where I wanted her to be. I took away my fingers and immediately replaced it with my tongue. Her hands gripped my hair and pushed me further into her. I explored every part of her like it was the first time I'd eaten her out.

"Fuck Mania. You're gonna, you're gonna make me cum." She managed to get out. I smiled and moved my tongue in her faster. The vibration of the phone yet again distracted me. She groaned annoyed I stopped and at the sound of the phone. Whatever was next to the side table, a tissue box, she threw at the phone. I chuckled and went back to eating her out.

Her walls around my tongue started to contract and spasm. I knew she was so close. Her hands in my hair gripped me tighter and she kept shoving me farther and farther into her vag.

Along with my tongue I slipped in my fingers and pumped them fast.

"Oh god! Mania, I'm gonna cum." Her raspy moans had me so wet. So wet that I didn't even realize I was touching myself to just the sound of her. I pumped her harder and flicked my tongue on her clit until I felt her stiffen and shake slightly. I slowly pumped my fingers in her as she came. It was so hot. I removed my fingers from myself and from her. She laid back on the bed smiling and a little sweaty. I leaned over her and kissed her. The taste of her on my mouth was so sweet.

"I love you so fucking much." She whispered as I kissed her.

"I love you, I'd do anything for you." I told her. She held my waist and flipped us. I was still horny and I wasn't expecting this so you could say the action made some juices roll down my legs.

"I have to return the favor then. I can't let all this go to waste." She said. I chuckled and watched her go down on me.