XXI

Mania's Pov

I felt her sword collide with mine over and over. Both of us were incredibly skilled and trying to outsmart her was nearly impossible. I needed full concentration. I managed to kick her back and she fell over the couch. I panted and kept my sword up.

She got up and her bruised face had small cuts and she was bleeding. I couldn't imagine my own right now. She threw her sword and it hit the wall next to my head. I smirked and grabbed her sword twirling both of them.

"Bad idea-" The door swung open cutting me off. I snapped my head to see Rebekah, Klaus, and Elijah.

"Oh goodie everyone's here." Eos said sarcastically. Rebekah ran over and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her and I felt her cry into my shoulder.

"It's ok my love, I'm okay." I soothed her.

"Not everyone." I said I let my sword hit the ground. My army came up and most of them surrounded the house. I knew Eos could sense it. A hint of fear crossed her face. Rebekah finally let go and wiped her tears away for now.

"Come on Mania, don't you remember the good times? You and I being reckless across Olympus." She said trying to connect with me.

"It's over Eos, That was thousands of years ago. I am not yours anymore, I am hers." I said grasping Rebekah's hand. I could see Eos fuming, she shot a ray of light at me. I gasped and saw Rebekah speed in front of me taking the hit.

"No!" I screamed. I caught her in my arms. I felt myself shaking. Eos smirked and chuckled.

"Now your all alone Mania. No one will ever love you like she did, no one will ever touch you like she did." Eos taunted me. Klaus and Elijah held their sister in pain. I stood up and called my demons.

"Rip her apart. Now!" I yelled. I saw hundreds of demons pile in and attack Eos. She tried her best to defend herself but couldn't kill them all. Eventually they had her by her arms on her knees in front of me.

"How could you take her away from me?" I asked her tears pouring out of my eyes. She looked at me scared as I touched her face.

"How could you take her?!" U screamed at her. I took my hands and held her face. My thumbs next to her eye sockets.

"N-No, please, I'm sorry I'll- AHH!" She screamed in pain. My thumbs pressed into her eye sockets until blood poured from them. I felt her skull and she almost collapsed in pain.

"M-Mania." She cried tears of blood. She sobbed and my demons let her go. The disappeared leaving me alone with her. I kicked her and she fell to the side.

"You. Took. Her. Away. From. Me!" I kicked her with each word. I looked at Klaus and Elijah who saw me.

"Take her back to your place, I'll be there soon." I told them. Klaus nodded teary eyed. Both he and Elijah left, leaving me alone with the sobbing bitch Eos. She felt around trying to find anything.

"M-Mania." She stuttered. I grabbed her throat squeezing it. She held my hand which encased her throat.

"W-Wait! I can get her back. J-Just don't kill me." She begged. I glared at her.

"Do not lie to me Eos, next thing gone will be your hands." I growled at her. She nodded quickly.

"The fountain, in Olympus. Aphrodite's fountain has healing properties that will heal any injury." Eos quickly gave me the answer. I smirked.

"I will get my love back Eos, and you, you shall be trapped here forever, in your own mind. Trust me when I tell you, death will be far greater than this. I touched her head and now all she saw was her worst nightmare. A never ending loop. She screamed in fear and I left her there teleporting to Olympus.

I looked around and saw I was at my home. I ran out and went to Aphrodite's place. I saw her come come into view. A bike appeared and I was about to get water from the fountain.

"Not so fast Mania." Aphrodite's voice came out of nowhere. I looked up at her and she was smirking.

"Please, this is urgent. I need-"

"My water is not free. What will you give me in return?" She asked. I shook my head impatiently.

"I don't have time for this Aphrodite. I need to save someone, please." I could tell she was analyzing me.

"You have love in your heart, how interesting. You must be trying to save them. How about this you can have the water and in return I'll take all the Love in your heart when they are healed." She offered. I hesitated. I didn't want to forget about how I felt towards Rebekah. But that was the only way I could save her. I shook my head regretting this.

"Deal." I said and filled the vile. I teleported back to the Mikaelson's and saw them looking at their sister sorrowfully. They looked up when they saw me. I opened the vile and poured it onto Rebekah's wound.

"What are you doing?" Klaus asked. I looked at him.

"I'm saving her. She'll wake in a few hours." I said, I realized once she did, I wouldn't love her anymore. I wiped my tears away.

"What did it cost you. God knows nothing in this world works out for us." Elijah asked noticing my tears. I looked at him.

"To be able to heal her, I had to give Aphrodite all of the love in my heart. Which means when Rebekah wakes, I won't love her anymore. It'll be like Ive never met her." I said. I laid my forehead on Rebekah's shoulder.

"Then You should leave." Klaus said. I looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry?"

"Leave Mania. If she knows you don't love her anymore she'll be crushed." He said. I could tell he was angry at me. Almost like he blames me for this.

"She can't leave Klaus. Rebekah would be crushed if she left too. What if Rebekah could get her to love again?" He asked Klaus.

"What if it doesn't work Elijah? Our sister will still be in pain." He said. I tuned them out and looked over Rebekah's beautiful face. Why couldn't we just be happy? I wiped my last tears away and stood up. I tuned into Elijah and Klaus arguing.

"Alright." I said interrupting them.

"I'll leave, Klaus is right. I know me leaving will hurt her, but me being here and not loving her is worse. I can't stand hurting her, I wish I could turn back time and taken the ray instead. Ill write her a note hopefully she'll understand." I said. I had to keep myself together. Elijah nodded not liking my decision.

"Thank you Mania." Klaus said. I looked at him and nodded. I picked up Rebekah's body and took her to her room. I laid her on her bed and sat there for a second. I felt myself start to choke up and cry.

"W-Why did you have to save me?" I asked her. I hid my face in my hands and cried for a few minutes. I wiped the tears and look for materials to write a note. I held the pencil and paper in my hand. I thought about what I wanted to write. I didn't even know where to start.

~~~~~

I finished the note and folded it. I enclosed it in her hand so she'd get it. I went back downstairs.

"I guess this is goodbye then." I said getting their attention. Klaus Hughes me unexpectedly.

"Thank you for saving her, no matter the consequences." He said. I nodded hugging him back. I also hugged Elijah.

"It was the only way. Just, please try to get her to understand why I have to leave. I don't care if she ends up hating me, just please.. tell her to find someone else. I love her to much and I can't-" I felt myself start to cry. I closed my eyes and held the tears in.

"I need to go. Goodbye." I told them and teleported far, far away.