XXXII

Mania's Pov

The next thing I New I was back in Olympus near the dungeons. I was fucked, an not in the good way. I was pushed into a cell and heard the doors close behind me.

"You cannot keep her here, she has been pardoned." Zeus said to the head guard.

"She was pardoned when she came back, not for these crimes. Her trial is tomorrow at dawn. It really does pain me to say this sir, but her chances of conviction are extremely high. With Eos and Aphrodite pitting people against her, even if she's found innocent there will be a threat from gods and goddesses around." He told my father. I turned my head away from my parents. They would be ashamed of me, again.

"I'll leave you two alone with her. I am sorry for this sir." The guard left and I was there alone with my parents.

"How could you be so stupid?" I heard my father ask me. I looked up to him and chuckled.

"Look, I know what I did was wrong, but I was trying to protect Rebekah-"

"That vampire girl has done this to you? She's going to get you killed Mania!" My mother said to me. I could hear the fear in her voice when she said killed. I nodded.

"I know, but I did it for her. After I went back to Earth I was taken into a room built by Eos. She kept me there and threatened to kill Rebekah. What was I supposed to do? I love Rebekah. I couldn't let her die." I told them. I hoped they would understand. I begged in my head they would.

"Mania, if you are not convicted they are going to give you two options for protection. Stay in the Underworld for eternity or choose to become human and all contact with Olympus destroyed." I heard my mother said. She'd seen things like this happen before so I know she's telling the truth.

"Mother, you and I both know I'm not going to be free."

----

Rebekah's Pov

"Everyone's left. What do we do now?" I heard Elijah ask. I just stood there, staring at the ring. Was Mania okay? I prayed to god she wasn't dead.

"I can try to get information on Mania's trial but I can't interfere with it." Achelois, Mania's friend said. I looked up and took off the small veil from my head.

"Take me there." I told her. She looked at me and I noticed my brothers heads turn.

"What?" I heard Klaus ask. I looked at them fully and they stared at me confused.

"Take me to Olympus. There is no way in hell I am letting Mania go through this alone." I told her. She knew not to fight me on this. She nodded and I felt a small burden be lifted off my shoulders. I thought I'd have to break in again to get to her.

"What if they take you? They'll shove you in a cell with Mania." Klaus said trying to reason with me. I just shrugged and looked at him.

"At least I'll be with her." I said.