XXXV

Mania's Pov

I sat on the couch with Rebekah leaning into me. We were currently listening to Klaus's moans about how he was so bored and there was no one to kill.

"You could kill me, I wouldn't have to listen to you whining anymore." Rebekah joked. I rolled my eyes and Klaus looked very unamused. He left the room leaving Rebekah and I to ourselves.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked her. She nodded and crained her neck to look at me.

"Are we married?" I asked her. She thought for a moment.

"Officially, yes. We were interrupted by you being arrested but it still happened. I believe I'm your wife." She said. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Me too." I said. I grasped her hand that had her wedding ring on it. I smiled as I held her hand.

"That ring looks so good on you." I whispered. I heard her giggle.

"You know we never went on our honey moon." She said. Oh yeah! I smirked and kissed her head I got up and gently moved her.

"I guess we have to go then. We could go now if you wanted. She nodded.

"Anything to get out of here. I can't listen to Klaus complain anymore." She said. I chuckled and snapped my fingers. Bags were packed around me and ready to go. I held out my hand she got up and I teleported us to a cabin. She looked around and I just watched her be confused. I hoped she liked it. To me, this was the most beautiful place on earth I could find. I handed her a jacket I magically made appear. She slipped in on and we walked to the door. I opened it and let her outside. Luckily it was snowing. Everything was frosty white.

"This is so gorgeous." She said. I closed the door behind me. I walked her around to the other side and she looked out on the cliff. A white forest and city line was visible.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"Somewhere in the middle of Switzerland. I saw this place and couldn't get it out of my head." I told her. She hugged my side and looked out over everything.

"It's perfect, thank you Mania." She said. I kissed her head and smiled.

"You're welcome my love."

----

I woke up in an empty bed. I tried feeling over for Rebekah but all that was there was the soft, cold silky sheets. My eyes opened and I looked around the room. Nothing. I got up and felt a small panicky feeling in my stomach. I slipped on a pair of shorts and left the room.

I went into the living room and saw the back door was open. The cold air came in and I looked out so see Rebekah sitting on a swinging hair. I felt a rush of relief when I saw her. She turned when she heard me. I came over and sat next to her.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her. She leaned her heard on my shoulder.

"How lucky I am. I have the most amazing family, a beautiful wife and a honeymoon spot that's absolutely amazing." She said. It made me smile that she was so happy.

"I would do anything for you. I get to spoil you forever so get used to being treated like a queen. Who knows maybe when we get back to Mystic Falls I'll sweep you off your feet and we'll go to Paris. Wherever you want." I told her. She sighed happily. We sat there for a few minutes before she turned her head back towards the inside of the house.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She got up and I followed her inside.

"Phone call, from Klaus." She said a little annoyed. I chuckled and she gave me a look as she answered.

"What Nik?" She said. Her facial expressions changed just about every second. First there was anger, sacred, relief. I was now a little worried. Had something happened?

"Okay... okay, bye Nik." She ended the call. She then got a text and opened it. From what I could see it was a picture.

"What does it say?" I asked her. She showed me a picture. It was her mirror but someone had written on it with lipstick. It said,

You will never give her what she really wants.

I stared at it confused.

"Does this mean anything to you?" I asked her. She shook her head no. Was this meant for me? It couldn't be to me I have everything I've ever wanted.

"I have no idea. Should we go back? Maybe someone is trying to hurt us? Or Nik and Elijah?" She said. I put the phone down and hugged her.

"Rebekah this is our honeymoon. No one, not even with their stupid threatening messages can ruin it okay? Let's stay for a few more days and then we'll go back. I'll handle it." I told he. I wanted to keep her safe. She nodded and kissed my cheek. I smiled and watched her walk off.
I picked up the phone and looked at the picture once again.

I don't know who the fuck this person thinks they are but they will not get away with whatever their planning.